Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

cephis posted a comment on Friday 23rd July 2010 9:04am for Chapter 1

Why is is that every Harry/Tonk have him in leather pants?

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Saturday 28th November 2009 1:08am for Chapter 1

Tonks Has It Bad. Real Bad, and she tells Mrs. Figg (and later, Lilli of the clothing shop, who is also a member of the OOTP) before managing to convince Dumbledore to get Harry out of Durskaban forever. (She comes clean to Dumbles, too.) She manages to convince *Harry* to take a chance on her (which he does). Good for Hary and Tonks.

Mionefan posted a comment on Sunday 12th April 2009 3:02am for Chapter 1

A little fast, but it's still up to your usual good standards.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Sunday 10th February 2008 5:35pm for Chapter 1

I like this. I'm so glad Harry is coming into his own here, I love to see him stand up for himself.

dennisud posted a comment on Saturday 1st December 2007 10:00am for Chapter 1

First nice interplay and as for Vernon... he should have been a greasy spot at the end!

Oh well lets see where this goes!

dennisud

BloodRedJawz posted a comment on Thursday 6th September 2007 1:33pm for Chapter 1

The following line would NEVER EVER occur, no matter how AU-ish a story is.

"Harry, there is no excuse for what I have done to you these years. We will find some way to keep you safe. You will never return to the Dursley household, except to get your belongings." -Dumbledore

Still, I always love a good Harry/Tonks story.

WeaslyObsessed posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd August 2007 3:36am for Chapter 1

absolutely amazing!

Rake posted a comment on Saturday 2nd September 2006 7:54am for Chapter 1

this story is relatively good.....but what is 'face-shaped face' suppose to mean?

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Saturday 24th June 2006 5:02am for Chapter 1

Snape in his underwear is probably an image that will do terrible things to Harry's sex drive for some time to come. Wonderful beginning. While in cannon I would have to say I can't imagine a Tonks / Harry pairing, this works and the clothes were great too.

HarrysAngel posted a comment on Tuesday 16th May 2006 2:48pm for Chapter 1

This is a REALLY good fic so far. I've been a fan of yours since I read Family Matters over on Portkey. I am sorry to see you leave that site, but I also understand why. Good luck in the furture with any writing you do. If the start to this fic so far is any indication and of course Family Matters , you will do well. :)

Ben Russell-Gough posted a comment on Monday 15th May 2006 12:03am for Chapter 1

I've read this story many times before but I've decided that the time has come to comment.

This is one of my favorites of your incomplete writings because Harry is exactly in-character. He is shy, has low self-esteem and is generally socially awkward. You manage to refrain from overdoing emotional outbursts because, while in canon Harry can blow his top on occasions, he is much more likely to sulk quietly than scream and shout.

Tonks is actually a very under-explored character. This means that fanfic authors can go to town. I think that you have captured the way I see her, though. Fun-loving, anarchic but essentially kind and friendly.

BenRG's Rating: 8/10

The Resident posted a comment on Tuesday 15th November 2005 4:32am for Chapter 1

I wonder why there are so few reviews on your stories. Is it because of your move to this location and everone else reviewed elsewhere? Anyway, even though I've read this particular story before, I'm not sure where and I can't remember if I reviewed it. (If I did review it, it was possibly under another pseudonym. Now that that's settled, on to the review.
I have always felt bad that Harry had to stay at the Dursley's. I am glad to see you got him out of that situation and Tonks, though her part is small in the books, is quite an intriguing lady. I am glad to see them get along so well.

Jeremy Blackwood posted a comment on Thursday 25th August 2005 4:38pm for Chapter 1

This is a great story so far. in the bio is said it would be the three when will hermioen be worked into the mix and keep tonks from killing her. I knwo you have wreitten more i like t write what i am thinking as I go.

Hagrid posted a comment on Monday 22nd August 2005 11:06am for Chapter 1

I was out snooping around, and found your site, so I thought I'd stop by, and gald I did too.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 12th August 2005 12:29am for Chapter 1

Very good start, can't wait to read more.

gunny