Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

oldsarge posted a comment on Sunday 22nd March 2020 4:46am

Where is the next chapter???

havefeith posted a comment on Friday 28th September 2018 6:00pm

Why hasn't the next chapter been posted, if this isn't the end of it? It's been a long time since this chapter has been posted, after all.

oldsarge posted a comment on Saturday 6th May 2017 6:57pm

Note that despite the way this reads, there is a further chapter to go for this.

So where is it? Another site? Please let us know!!!!

oldsarge posted a comment on Thursday 25th August 2016 11:52am

Where is "a further chapter to go for this"?

CreatorInc posted a comment on Monday 10th August 2015 4:44pm

Good story, as I've come to expect from you...

From what I understand there is supposed to be another chapter for this story' is that ever going to be posted?

oldsarge posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd September 2014 1:38am

It's been a really long time since you made mention of a second chapter. So now, I don't suppose there will ever be one. I've read all the reviews and find myself in agreement with many of them. But to me, Hermione and Ron have really messed up. I don't see how either of them could clam to love him really. Children or not, their last statements to him only reveal their guilt not their love. They knew what they were doing to him and said what they did after hearing Voldemort. They were trying to make themselves look better to everyone else. Hopefully Harry died and went on to be with his Parents. I further hope Hermione and Ron got their turns to be the Pariahs for abandoning Harry.

Nytefyre posted a comment on Saturday 2nd March 2013 12:17am

A/N state there's a further chapter, but it's not liked here? Interesting story and would like to have seen the resolution of the trio issue. Thanks for posting.

Ironhair posted a comment on Saturday 14th April 2012 12:20am

Really liked the plot idea and it was very well written, but the ending would have been better if he had just walked away from them or stood them up a bit more.

Where is the next chapter ? Xd...

lmill123 posted a comment on Friday 6th January 2012 10:49pm

Harry may still love Ron and Hermione, but no matter what they say now, actions speak louder than words. Ron and Hermione have been having sex for over a year and yet Harry is still a virgin. No, Ron and Hermione did not love Harry, what they loved is what he could provide for them. I do hope that when Harry was making his plans that he changed his will and left those two nothing.

Ka-ris posted a comment on Sunday 16th October 2011 6:14am

nice ending, they didnt get it and probably still dont.
it depends if they heard volde or not, and belived him

Dardrian Breynt posted a comment on Thursday 8th September 2011 1:47pm

Err...then where is this further chapter? This is an interesting story and I would like to read the conclusion.

sarahgirl12384 posted a comment on Thursday 11th August 2011 11:13am

Love this! I hope to see another chapter at some point in the future! Thanks for writing!

loretta537 posted a comment on Monday 26th July 2010 10:34pm

this was so sad, but you said there would be another chapter so please post it so we can find out if everything ends up alright

NuitTombee posted a comment on Sunday 25th July 2010 9:33pm

Ah...um, when's the further chapter coming out?

KirijamaScion posted a comment on Sunday 23rd May 2010 12:04pm

So where's that 'further chapter' ? Been waiting

Nyquil posted a comment on Monday 3rd May 2010 8:42am

Agh... I quite like this, but with that author note, it seems like you've left it on one hell of a cliffhanger. Is he dead? Is he alive? Just what sort of epilogue is left? Honestly, I'm dying to know. I enjoyed the portrayal of the characters in this piece, although I can't quite relate to some of their mannerisms and personality facets; this is not a detractor from the quality, it's just that I'm a more solemn, unforgiving person than what I've come to expect from the characters in your works. It's refreshing, actually, to see portrayals that are so humane. Anyway, should you ever find yourself winding back to this, I'd love to see more, though the time between when it was published and now makes that unlikely. Continue the good work, regardless.

Mikkun posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 2:29pm

Personally, I agree with Joel Fischoff's review. This should have two epilogues. One is of Harry surviving, and one where Harry permanently dies. Or you could add a third epilogue, where Harry lives but doesn't want anything to do with Ron and Hermione.

Really hoping for an update to this one. Maybe this year you can finally conclude this? Good read as always, although I must admit that this has been my 5th or 6th reading.

elizablaine posted a comment on Wednesday 9th September 2009 6:37pm

*o* Eeep *o*

To mangle a quote from South Park "OMG You killed Harry, you *@^*" Seriously Bring him back, LOL

One of the better done Trio/Trio stories even if it was a little short on the lurve!!

*Tips hat, and salutes with a bottle of Butterbeer*

Joel Fischoff posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 9:50am

I'd love to see the next chapter of this, but like some others said, the "negative" ending is a good one: I'd love to see Ron and Hermione suffering for what they've put Harry through. Maybe they 'admit' that they were a threesome now that Voldemort is dead, but Harry just shrugs and says "Did it look like we were ever together like that? Am I that good of an actor?" Or something like that, twisting one of the reasons why Ron was Hermione's choice instead of Harry back on them.

Maybe show Harry years later, happily married to Susan Bones, Chief Auror after playing Quidditch professionally, with Hermione having squeezed out a bunch of Weasley brats after having hit the muggleborn 'glass ceiling' at the Ministry.

(In case you're curious, H/Hr is usually my favorite 'ship. I'm thinking more along the lines of 'you get what you deserve' for that kind of storyline.)

Derek1 posted a comment on Sunday 8th March 2009 1:16pm

man this is an amazing read just like your others but i cant help but wonder when the next part will come around? just curious because this is awfully tantalizing