Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Nytefyre posted a comment on Friday 1st March 2013 11:26pm for Chapter 5

Angsty and dark in the beginning, WAFFy by the end. What a crazy transition, but fun to read. Thanks for posting.

FeNo posted a comment on Sunday 18th March 2012 4:58pm for Chapter 5

Do you really mean TWELVE daughters? ("three children every woman borne" and after the New York trip Hermione, Ginny, Luna AND Tonks were expecting so... 12?) the poor man...

Excellent story. A bit dark, a bit silly but overall in general a lot of strong emotions and ideas that you brought over convincing. Even when your little trick with Tonks did not work completelly! HAH!

Oh and at the end i was sad that it was "only" Arthur who became Minister ... I'd taken the hints before so that only Arthur or Remus could fulfil them all (Sorry Shack! but you're not close enough :P) and as he was about to meet the "man" i was hoping to see Remus in this story (even when that would have been somewhat awkward what with Tonks being with Harry) as a final absolution for all imagined or real slights Harry commited before running away.

I think you found good "inner voices" for all the people involved in this story, but the best is always the Harry voice, mixing so many things together... guilt and the trial to evade emotions, love and the despair felt because he sees himself unworthy and unloveable all the ugly stuff resting on this beautiful soul and you've packed it into simple words that fit so well. Thank you for creating something so moving and emotional! (Even with the ideas of Ron in the middle of it... that has somehow a beauty of its own even if i'm not into "slash")

gadriam posted a comment on Wednesday 15th December 2010 4:04pm for Chapter 5

Overly emotional, sappy and drawn with a large, blunt crayon.
This is one of the fics i return to when the mood hits me. While the initial sentence is true, that's not a bad thing sometimes.

C'mon. Write something. You know you want to...

g

carlos20dgm posted a comment on Saturday 18th October 2008 8:54pm for Chapter 5

good history

Carolyn Jinn posted a comment on Tuesday 7th October 2008 12:35am for Chapter 5


Love this story too. Continue on with the great stories and try to update the other unfinished ones.

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Tuesday 8th April 2008 7:59am for Chapter 5

wonderful!

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Friday 4th January 2008 7:03pm for Chapter 5

What a cute way to end it. I really liked the story. I'm also enjoying that having read the majority of your stuff on this site and continuing to work my way through it I can notice patterns in your writing, things that are specific to you. I love when I encounter that, it makes me feel like I've really dedicated myself. Why am I telling you this? I have no idea, but I wanted to share that, so I am. I thought this story was pretty good, not your best, but I'm sure you weren't shooting for a masterpiece. I liked it.

Crysania Fay posted a comment on Wednesday 21st March 2007 12:48pm for Chapter 5

*Coows* Aww! That is sooo sweet! I love this story! It was a great read.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Friday 12th January 2007 11:56am for Chapter 5

Okay; let's tackle each of the people (other than Harry himself) and *why* they are in their unusual gestalt:

Ron/Ginny: These two should be obvious! Ron's his best mate, and somehow fell in love with Harry himself along the way. Ginny? Started out as a crush on the BWL (elbows and butter dishes, anyone?), but turned into a real love somewhere along the way.

Luna: Fifth and sixth years (his), Harry looked beyond the *looniness* to see the Ravenclaw (and person) underneath.

Hermione: The glue that makes the gestalt work, and Hogwarts' Misplaced Ravenclaw. Consider that that she's smarter than Luna and Cho *combined*, and braver than she is smart. She is Harry's Other Half (even Ron sees that; in fact, he noticed before Harry!). The simple fact that she is *not* exclusive about Harry is what enables the gestalt to happen.

Tonks: For some reason, things *didn't* work out with Remus Lupin (or Charlie Weasley), and honestly, do you see anyone else even *capable* of winning the love of the NymphaDarling? (To be honest, Tonks reminds me of Lazarus Long's middle wife, Hamadryad; heartachingly beautiful, but completely unaware of it.) Tonks is also a bit of an older Ginny: heard about the BWL; however, she learned that the real Harry is far more than the BWL legend could ever hope to be. (Yes, Tonks is FAR older than Ginny; in what way would this make this sort of problem for Tonks any less real?) As opposed to the Tonks of "Paradigm Shift", this Tonks is more in Ginny's position in that story, as opposed to Hermione's in this one.

Harry may have meant five tickets *not counting his own* (six total).

Robin Westerly posted a comment on Thursday 4th January 2007 12:38pm for Chapter 5

once again.
YAY!!

morriganscrow posted a comment on Monday 27th November 2006 9:57am for Chapter 5

Ahhh...so much angsty, fluffy goodness!
Totally agree with the executions of the DEs, and with what Harry did to Dumbles.
I really do enjoy your writing, Kinsfire.

Patches posted a comment on Monday 4th September 2006 8:12pm for Chapter 5

I like it. Everyone lives happily ever after! That is my kind of ending. Thanks for writing. pms

Steve Stephan posted a comment on Friday 9th June 2006 7:40am for Chapter 5

That was a very interesting story. And for once, a complete one. You have a very thorough concept of pain and sorrow. I like that you had incorporated that. Well done. There are still others that you've put on hold, HINT, that need to be completed. Please do.

James Barber posted a comment on Thursday 25th May 2006 7:57pm for Chapter 5

Hey just read your story, that was beautiful and just like all the rest of your stories, man you are the best what should we call it harem harry writer out their!

thanks for a absolutely faboulous time reading this story!

Alternator posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 10:59am for Chapter 5

What does it say about you, Kinsfire, that I think this was a badly flawed story and I still enjoyed it enough that I'll probably reread it soon? On a site that brings together many of the best fanfic authors around, you're in the top three.

Most of the criticisms I have with this story have already been mentioned, but there is one that I didn't see in the reviews already. There is a bit of a disconnect with Dumbledore--first he's portrayed as an evil, manipulative old man while Harry rants, then apparently he's never sinned against Harry when forgiveness arrives? It could have used a bit more explanation.

Kinsfire replied:

I agree that it's flawed - badly flawed.   But it's something I wrote at one point to finish a story that got abandoned and never posted (wrote the beginning and the end, and realised that there was no middle to write, and the beginning and end didn't mesh).   It was better than the other part (the beginning).

I'm not happy with a few parts of it, and I'd likely rewrite the hell out of it if I wanted to.   But  IF I do, that'll be a LONG way in the future.

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Tuesday 16th May 2006 11:05am for Chapter 5

AWWWWWW!!!! I KNEW Dumbledore would forgive him, it just wouldn't be right otherwise. Congrats, another great story

Mariposa posted a comment on Wednesday 29th March 2006 11:16am for Chapter 5

What a sweet ending! I loved the group thing! It was just a sweet puppy pile of love! Great job!

Ken Warner posted a comment on Tuesday 28th March 2006 11:17pm for Chapter 5

While it was kind o9f you to give the warning, polyamory is not quite semantically equivalent to slash. Quite a god story in your angsty style - like the character studies, as each presents their portion of the events.
Thanks for sharing your talent with us, it is much appreciated.

Christopher Patton posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2006 10:50am for Chapter 5

Nice story, it's good to see a "what happens after Voldemort dies" story. It has your wonderful touch to it that makes it fun to read as well as being able to effect the readers emotions.

Thanks,

Chris Patton

David Thacker posted a comment on Saturday 18th March 2006 1:31pm for Chapter 5

I just reread this great story and I noticed thay Kinsfire used bits from other stories of his in it.Thank you for this story and the time and effort that you have put in to it.Please ignore any and all flames.Enjoy your self when you write and have fun in your life when you can.