Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Raul Sanchez posted a comment on Friday 22nd July 2005 6:38am

all these stories are excellent. I especially like : The Sorcerers Apprentice, Like a Phoenix and My Fathers image. Basically althe Harrry/Multi. Keep up the good work adn I'll keep reading them.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Sunday 17th July 2005 12:12pm

No! No! Lily and Hermione are wrong. Harry needs them all up in the bed, right away.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Sunday 17th July 2005 11:57am

You keep surprising me. Lily and Narcissa, what a good idea.

You and your better half put out professional work. I never see any grammar mistakes or typos.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Sunday 17th July 2005 11:34am

Pretty good. I didn't expect the knife attack, but sure liked it. The way you wrote it was perfect, nothing, then a knife in him.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Sunday 17th July 2005 11:08am

Well written and fun to read. I'm glad to be a few chapters behind.

Anonymous Reviewer posted a comment on Thursday 14th July 2005 1:13pm

EXtraordinary - I have just read the 1st 5 chapters in one sitting - and am in an agony of frustration that it will be another 3 months before the next installment arrives - You are one of the finest story tellers currently writing in any medium, and I hope Ed Mcmahon visits you with an enormous check, so that you can do this full time for the next hundred years.

Thanks
Ken Warner

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Thursday 14th July 2005 11:39am

In a word, *ouch*. I recognize part of one chapter from another of your stories (Sorcerer's Apprentice); however, the pairing in this story is *decidedly unusual* (Harry/Lily Evans/Tonks/Hermione). Worse, I even understand why Severus would call Lily a *whore*; Severus is very much a *one woman man* of the Old Anglican School (except for the fact that he's a wizard, he would fit right in amongst the Puritans that came to what is now Massachusetts in the seventeenth century); the fact that she was one of Narcissa's lovers (yes, I said *one* of them; from a comment Lily's Statue made, Narcissa did NOT draw the line at incest) merely exacerbated the issue, whether or not that Severus had a crush on Lily (or Narcissa, or even both) certainly wouldn't have HELPED! Severus Snape reminds me rather horribly or Reverend Dimmesdale from *The Scarlet Letter*, and we certainly know what happened to HIM...

red jacobson posted a comment on Wednesday 13th July 2005 11:00pm

very interesting; I'll admit; I'm always a sucker for Harry gets a Harem stories; and; this one should be a goodie! I'm wondering one thing, with Lil being made of marble; even if she is 'fully functional' does she have the skin warmth, softness etc? otherwise, I can't imagine it would be an overly comfortable experience *GRIN*

red

Anon posted a comment on Wednesday 13th July 2005 6:48pm

Well how erotic is this? I love it. i love the kinky older woman thing with tonks, the mother thats not his mother with the statue and then the normal love concept with hermoine. real kinky

oldwolf posted a comment on Wednesday 13th July 2005 6:43pm

I find I say this at the start of most of your stories, but this is odd in a pleasant way. The characterization is superb. I really like the way this 'Lily' is turning out.