Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Sunday 15th June 2014 12:58am for It's A Girl!

Heh-heh. Cute little O/S. Poor Hermione is always so self-depereciating, it's no surprise she can't see that she's hot..... :-D

Nytefyre posted a comment on Tuesday 5th March 2013 2:43pm for It's A Girl!

Nice and sweet. Thanks for posting.

keichan2 posted a comment on Saturday 24th November 2012 9:04am for It's A Girl!

Nice.

Strangely, while you annouce the story as unfinished, the way you ended the chapter, it could easily be transformed into a oneshot: Everything that needed to be said was, and what is actually missing could be considered as "and life continued..."

Thanks for sharing.

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Sunday 6th April 2008 2:00pm for It's A Girl!

Are you planning on developing this into a full fic, or leaving it as a one shot?

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2008 2:16pm for It's A Girl!

That was cute.

dennisud posted a comment on Thursday 6th December 2007 1:14pm for It's A Girl!

Nice moment for them and us as readers.

pfeil posted a comment on Thursday 6th September 2007 3:25pm for It's A Girl!

This one is still listed as WIP; is it?

H/Hr in a tent juring the hunt is by no means an unappealing proposition.

Muirnin Cocan posted a comment on Friday 22nd June 2007 10:05am for It's A Girl!

I still say that this is H/Hr only because there is the 'promise' of the future ... something that 'SHE WHO WRITES WHAT IS EASY'(JKR) has stolen from us who from now will reject her reality and substitute it with our own.

As Always,
Muirnin - who actually got both mottos in one review. THIS STORY WAS GREAT!

Kenjit posted a comment on Thursday 1st March 2007 4:17am for It's A Girl!

Was her favorite line from "Real Genius" with Val Kilmer? 'Cause that was an amusing choice.

vivekgk posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 5:40pm for It's A Girl!

Slightly hypocritical, i thought. Harry examines his relationship with Ginny, and finds it to be fleeting. He's dated her, kissed her, basically He's explored the physical part of a relationship, and still finds it hard to let go of her. Then he looks at Hermione in a purely detached, manner, as a sex object, and finds her appealing. And that is supposed to be deep and meaningful?

Ramos posted a comment on Monday 26th February 2007 2:27pm for It's A Girl!

Okay, I can't see Harry saying all that without choking to death, but it was very, very funny!

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 22nd February 2007 1:39am for It's A Girl!

LOL. That was very funny. I especially liked the way he kept comparing her to Playboy models. Good story.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Monday 19th February 2007 10:28am for It's A Girl!

Harry, she's giving you a clue. A Rather Large Clue. She's interested in *someone*....and his last name is NOT Weasley.

creaothceann posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 7:22am for It's A Girl!

noylj:
Boobs? ;)

Kalen & Kinsfire:
I'd disagree that she stalked him all the time. As for his reasons, I refer to Gowdie's essay...

Kinsfire:
Nevertheless, thanks for this story. It might very well possible that H&G 'burns out', and well - people change. Harry might be interested after all.

noylj posted a comment on Friday 16th February 2007 4:54pm for It's A Girl!

This could be a good beginning to a story of the horcrux hunt, but has Harry dumped Ginny at this point? What is the time frame? And why would any guy let a great ass get away? No passion? What is passion to a guy if not a perfect ass?

Kalen Darkmoon posted a comment on Friday 16th February 2007 12:21pm for It's A Girl!

Cute little fic. I liked it. You are easily one of my favorite HP fan-fic authors. You do a great job with the H/Hr ship.

I'll admit that I haven't read any of your H/G ship pieces because I severely dislike that ship for the fact that Ginny's entire basis of feelings for him are her hero worship of the Boy-Who-Lived. Harry deserves someone to love him for who he really is and she is little better than a fan-girl. H/G was forever poisoned in my mind when it was made clear that Ginny vowed to marry the Boy-Who-Lived before she even met Harry.

Kinsfire replied:

In those rare H/G moments I get, I deal with that sort of problem. I dislike the fact that she said what she said after Half-Baked Plot, and showed the girls out there that all you have to do is stalk someone for long enough.

I like to assume - if I put H/G together - that she grew up and discovered that she wasn't crushing on Harry Potter, but had actually fallen in love with Harry, her friend. Of course, that assumes that he hung around her more than the books show.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Thursday 15th February 2007 2:13am for It's A Girl!

I like it!
I can see Hermione doing this, and dear ol' clueless Harry suddenly getting a stiffy and realizing that, yes, Hermione is a girl.
Well written. Good job.

Wiley posted a comment on Wednesday 14th February 2007 4:06pm for It's A Girl!

A cute little story, and I enjoyed the nod to "Real Genius". I can just see Hermione talking with Harry when he's feeling depressed and saying, "You must get revenge on Voldemort, Harry. It is a 'Moral Imperaitve'".

James Barber posted a comment on Wednesday 14th February 2007 11:32am for It's A Girl!

Hey this is good, and I too have had at least two girls that I have known in my life ask me my honest opionion of what there body looks like. One just wanted to know what I thought, mainly if she looked fat (that taught me a valuable lesson, never ever tell a girl she looks fat, even if she is asking you for an opionion!) the other was like in this story, a friend who wanted my honest opionion and from there we became better friends with benefits and that has been years and years ago, she never wanted to marry me, but you know!

Also my being a guy, I have used that example of driving stakes except I said nails thru the wall myself, a time or two! at least when I was younger that is.

Oh yeah just remember one time had another friend who was a girl, never was intimate with her, she was more like a sister to me, could and did talk about anything. but one time she ask me if she thought her butt was too big, I told her no, which is what I thought but she just shook her head, mumble...what the hell am I asking him for he's a guy he dont know anything!

MaryJane6707 posted a comment on Wednesday 14th February 2007 10:18am for It's A Girl!

I am curious as to why everything went all PG-13! I love this fic. It is really cute to think of Harry all flustered like that, but I am also wondering why all of our favs went all super clean. I understand having to have them clean for other sites, but isn't this a private site? Anyways, I love your fics and can't get enough of them. I am thrilled the email thing is all worked out, too!