Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

The Resident posted a comment on Sunday 13th November 2005 6:51pm

The dream of most red-blooded males everywhere and, after the crap JKR has dealt to him in the books, no one deserves it more.

The Resident posted a comment on Sunday 13th November 2005 6:25pm

I kind of like the now and then format the story has taken on. Ron gay... didn't see that coming at all, but thinking about it... maybe... Anyway, good work and I especially liked the last scene. I've had a few of those can't stop laughing moments where anythin someone says just contributes to the hillarity.

The Resident posted a comment on Sunday 13th November 2005 5:47pm

Well, I'm glad Tonks is back (as well as Ron, Ginny and Hermione). As I've learned from personal experience, you've shown that there are idiots everywhere.) Sirius' return was unexpected, but nice. And a Divination professor who's actually competent... Wow, you took out all the stops.

The Resident posted a comment on Sunday 13th November 2005 5:17pm

All through the books, I've been waiting for Harry to see what a manipulative bastard Dumbledore has been and do something about it. Glad to see that happen here. Sorry to see Harry and Tonks separate. Hope that they can get together soon, they're just damn good for each other. Now... let's see how the states plays out for the world's most famous wizard.

The Resident posted a comment on Sunday 13th November 2005 4:55pm

You are portraying two people deeply in love both physically and emotionally with such great clarity that it makes my heart ache that there are too few examples of it in the real world. You're showing us this beautiful, wonderful and rare sight in such a caring way all wrapped up in the HP universe. Thank you.

The Resident posted a comment on Sunday 13th November 2005 4:33pm

Very nice and sweet and living up to what I mentioned in my last review. My opinion of you has just gone up another notch. You're building the story nicely, giving it time to 'grow' instead of forcing it. Well done.

The Resident posted a comment on Sunday 13th November 2005 4:16pm

Another old saying is 'Love conquers all' and it looks like Tonks is going to severely test the truth of it. Looks as if you've got a nice story going here and that it will end up a great story with some sex in it instead of great sex with a little story around it. I'm keeping my hopes up.

The Resident posted a comment on Sunday 13th November 2005 3:52pm

I've always liked Honks stories ever since I ran across my first one. Most include Harry as a metamorphmagus and I find that kind of nice as well. Your opening seems fairly original and I am looking forward to 'the rest of the story'. (Quote from a radio announcer from my youth and yes, I was young once despite what anyone else tells you.)

Manatheron posted a comment on Wednesday 9th November 2005 4:29pm

quantum physics? Doubious Marriage laws? nope, my favorie part was definatly the underage kid with the magical eye which he will probably enchant to see though things long before he hits 17

Excellent work! Keep it up!

jb238 posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd November 2005 7:13am

"A year after that, Severus bowed to the inevitable and changed his name to Potter, just like the rest of them.":

The events at the start of the story seemed a bit rushed. The rest made up for it however: well written, non-frustrating, unexpected turns of events, some humour to lighten things up.

The erotic scenes were erotic without being nauseating. While pretty detailed, they were never boring or vulgar.

This chapter and the next one were very funny. I think you'd write great humour stories too.

G posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd November 2005 3:30am

GREAT

Crys posted a comment on Tuesday 1st November 2005 4:17am

*snicker*

I loved this the first time I read it and it's still great.

You going to keep the "Unnamed Story" part of it for historical purposes?

GryffRavHuffSlythendor posted a comment on Monday 31st October 2005 6:15pm

"Let’s also not forget that he’s going through the grief of losing one of the best friends he’s had since he was eleven years old.

Who died?

noylj posted a comment on Sunday 30th October 2005 9:58pm

Learn about guns.
He made sure the safety was on before putting the magazine into the weapon, and then chambering a round.
If the BHP safety is on, the slide can not be racked to chamber a round.
magazine in
rack slide to chamber round
drop magazine and insert round to top off magazine
set safety on.
One good thing: you did call it a magazine and not a clip.

noylj posted a comment on Sunday 30th October 2005 6:32am

I would say the lad just isn't depressed enough, but after HBP, he may be too depressed. Harry, however, is a bit OOC with the swearing and beating up his Uncle. Just not Harry. CapLock!Harry yes, Terminator!Harry no.

patrik svensson posted a comment on Sunday 30th October 2005 3:08am

grejt story,
keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.
Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.

Machiavelli Jr posted a comment on Saturday 29th October 2005 7:19am

Holes in Harry's logic you can drive the Knight Bus through; with the exception of first year Dumbledore's plots take considerable canon-bending and VERY considerable ignorance of KISS to work. OTOH, that's not the point. Tonks painfully sexy, America good though Dorothy's influence delightfully visible and Aloysius Davis thoroughly horrible - Snape without his redeeming feature of extreme competence. Great fun, now when do the results of this year's NaNoWriMo attempt start posting? The UK barely posesses the title of Baron nowadays; does anyone know why fanfic has so many Barons in it. I think we have about four hereditary ones left to dozens if not hundreds of Lords [a female Lord is a Baroness, to confuse Americans] and plenty of Dukes, Earls, the odd Marchion or Viscount and so on. The Blacks would most likely be plain Lords, or perhaps Viscounts or Marquises. Baron and Lord are equivalent in rank nowadays. How the hell do you create a KG who ISN'T constantly in Society's eyes? There's only 21 and a good number of those are Royals. KG means you get noticed and Harry really doesn't want the Magical world in the Tatler every month, does he?

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Friday 28th October 2005 11:45pm

I read this originally on kinsfire.com/kinsfire.net back when it was Unnamed Story, but I am posting a new review of Chapter 1:

Tonks goes to her immediate superior (Kingsley) and ultimate boss (Amelia) for approval to room with Harry. Both know what the Real Deal is (that Tonks has it bad for Harry); however (this is critical), both approve her request. After picking up her supplies, Tonks goes to Number Four Privet Drive and joins Harry, and the two of them are promptly accosted by Vernon, who gets kneed in the groin, and then verbally smacked down by a rather upset Harry (over Vernon's comments about Tonks).

Why were Amelia's and Shack's reactions critical? It basically absolves Tonks of possibly being charged with *contributing to the deliquency of a minor* or *statutory rape*. If they want to prosecute Tonks, they have to get Amelia first.

Loony Padfoot posted a comment on Friday 28th October 2005 9:19pm

Wonderful story!

JJ Marsden posted a comment on Friday 28th October 2005 10:53am

A Spider fan? Writing HP fics? My life is complete. A marvellous line; Mickey Finn and Harry should never meet - the combined angst might create a black hole or something. My copy of Off the Wall is rarely away when I'm writing; there's so much useful stuff in it for every occasion. Cracking so far; I'll leave a proper review at the end. May I expect some more stinkers?