Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  • Previous
  • Next

The walk back to the Victorian home that Sirius and Harry shared was pleasant, especially since Tonks had taken his right hand gently into her left.   His eyebrows rose ever so slightly as he saw the same happen between Ginny and Hermione, but the smile that came onto his face because of it was genuine.

They reached the house and Harry unlocked the door while the others grabbed their trunks from the car.   Once in the house, Harry led them around the place, letting them choose their own bedrooms.   Tonks, unsurprisingly, decided that the master bedroom on the second floor was the perfect place for her to sleep, as long as Harry came with it.   With his stunned nod, she dropped her trunk there.   Ginny and Hermione chose the room next door, which happened to have a rather immense closet joining it to the master bedroom — enough space for all three ladies to have their clothes, Harry to have his, and still room for more.   Ron chose the room next to them.

After finishing the tour of the place, the entire group sat in the living room having coffee and talking and laughing and catching up with each others’ lives.   Harry was quite amused to find out that Tonks had been using her metamorph abilities to create "Harry sightings" at places as unlikely as baseball games and science fiction conventions, which had kept the British Aurors going in six directions at once.   At length, they decided that midnight was a good enough time to wrap up the conversation.   Sirius seemed to want Moira to stay, but she whispered something in his ear, kissed him on the cheek, and left to go to her own apartment.

At the top of the stairs, the group split up to go to their respective bedrooms.   "I intend to have a little fun before going to sleep," Ginny said, letting her hand slip to Hermione’s skirt, where she gently but firmly fondled the brunette’s bum.   Hermione pulled her into a quick kiss before they walked into their bedroom.

Ron looked like he was all for continuing the conversation in the hall for the next hour or so, until Sirius tugged him away.   "Ron, let’s let Harry have his night, hm?" Sirius said, leading him upstairs.   "I’m sure we can find something to talk about …." The door to his sitting room swung softly shut behind them.

This left a still slightly stunned Harry standing in the hallway in front of the master bedroom with Tonks.   "Well, Harry, it’s your birthday.   "Mind if I give you the present I was going to four years ago?" she asked, tugging him gently into the room.

"Why?   I abandoned you in England.   I left you to your own devices while I ran to get away from Dumbledore’s machinations.   I realized later that he’d probably try to use you to find me, but … I left you, Tonks!   I don’t deserve you."

She took the shaking man into her arms.   "Harry, you ran to save your life.   I truly believe that if you hadn’t, something bad would have happened that summer.   Instead, we all got away.   I still love you, and if you’ll have me, I still want you to make love to me."

"If I’ll have you?   I don’t deserve you."   She put her hands on her hips, looking angry.   "Beloved Nymphadora, I’ve dreamed of you these past four years.   I’ve been single by choice, because no one could measure up to you and those two.   I’m glad to see they’re together, by the way.   They deserve happiness, and if they find it with each other, all the better."

"They’re giving me first shot at you, since I have the longer claim to you, but they have every intention of making love to you as well, Harry, and I intend to let them."

"But … aren’t they …"

Tonks laughed.   "The three of us girls are all bisexual, Harry, at least as far as each other is concerned.   Ginny’s eyes rove quite a bit, but it’s only her eyes.   Hermione only reacts that way to Ginny and me, and I fall somewhere in between, but closer to Hermione than to Ginny.   I’ll admit that Moira’s a tasty morsel."

"That’s certainly Sirius’s opinion, and from something I accidentally saw on the couch downstairs, he definitely knows what she tastes like.   She’s a beautiful woman, and if not for you, I probably would have been like all the other guys in school, lusting after her."

"Are you serious?" Tonks asked.   "You didn’t lust after a lady that sexy because of me?"

"Ask her yourself next time she comes over."

Tonks just blinked at him for a moment.   "You didn’t … you didn’t even date?   Because of me?"

"As much as I know what it means, Tonks — I love you.   Doesn’t mean that much if I go around lusting after and dating other women because you’re not around.   It’s bad enough that I’ve had those kinds of thoughts about those two as well," he said, motioning at the wall closest to the room Ginny and Hermione were sharing.

"Good," Tonks said with a grin.   "That makes the whole thing mutual."

"What?" he asked, more than a little confused.

"Why do you think four people — three of them teenagers — would pick up their lives in England and suddenly move to the United States on just a moment’s notice?"

"I don’t honestly know, Tonks.   All four of you uprooted yourselves, and I really don’t understand why.   You really were better off in Britain."

"Were we?   Aside from the fact that any one of us could have been used to make you come back?   The man we all love was here in the States, Harry.   Ron’s feelings for you go beyond sex.   Even though you’ll never return his desire, he loves you.   Hermione and Ginny both took advantage of my metamorph abilities, and know what they’re really in for when they eventually seduce you.   Which reminds me, Harry."   She quickly undressed, standing nude before the man she loved, and said, "I have their permission to do this, Harry.   You can look.   In fact, they want to know your reactions."   She slowly changed her appearance until Harry was looking at Hermione Granger, and then slowly changed to be Ginny Weasley before slowly morphing into her natural white-haired, blue-eyed form.   "They want you to see them nude, Harry — preferably under you, squealing with delight as you practice making babies."   She lowered her lashes at him again and said in a smouldering voice, "Your first lesson is right now, lover-boy.   Get those clothes off."

He looked at her for a moment and then grinned.   "This is really going to happen, isn’t it?" he said as he undid his shirt.   "I’m really going to make love to one of the sexiest women in the world?"

"No, but you’ve got me," Tonks replied impudently.

"I ought to spank you," he mocked growled at her.

"That’s for a later lesson, stud," she laughed.   "Gods, Harry, I do love you."   She moved toward him and flowed into his arms as he undid his trousers, which fell to the floor as he took her into his arms and kissed her with all the passion and desire that he felt for her.

"I meant it, Tonks.   To me, you are the sexiest woman on the planet.   The only two other girls who could get a similar reaction — well, I’ll deal with that revelation later.  Right now, I just want to be with you."

She slid the shirt off his shoulders and watched it as it fell to the floor.   "Hmm, silk," she murmured.   "You have good taste, Harry — and remember, I know what you taste like."   She stepped back and looked at him.   "One problem now — you’re still wearing boxers.   I’ll just have to do something about that, won’t I now?"   She teasingly pulled them down, kneeling in front of him.   "Oh yes," she breathed, looking at the erection before her.   "This body is one temple I have no problems worshipping at."   She leaned forward slightly and ran her tongue along his length, drawing a strangled moan from his lips.   "You’ve missed that, haven’t you, Harry?" she purred at him as she wrapped her right hand around the shaft and began to gently stroke him.

"Oh god, yes," he groaned.   She laughed and morphed her mouth very slightly and did as she had done in that shower four years ago — she began to gently slide her mouth along as much of him as she could take.   She worked him slowly, and marvelled at the gentle touch of his hands on the back of her head, and the slight quiver she could feel.   She knew he wanted to thrust into her mouth but was holding back, and loved that she was affecting him so much.

She released him and said, "How about we take this over to our bed, love?"   Without waiting for a response, she stood, still holding him by his erection, and walked to the bed.   She released him as she reached it, and climbed onto it, intentionally manoeuvring to give the best possible view of her rear end.   She chuckled to herself as she heard him groan, and carefully lay down and rolled onto her back.   "Now, I know you’ve enjoyed me wrapping my lips around that gorgeous piece of meat there, but I think you’ve waited for four years for a different pair of lips to suck you dry.   I’d ask if you’re up for it, but that’s rather obvious."   She motioned him forward, and he climbed onto the bed and carefully lay next to her.   She took him into her arms and noticed that he was shivering.   "What’s wrong, Harry?"

"Oh, Tonks," he breathed.   "I still don’t feel as if I deserve to be given something so precious.   And I’m scared that I’ll disappoint you."

"I’m not a virgin, Harry, so you’re not getting anything special."

"Excuse me," he said a little hotly, and then immediately blushed.   "Sorry.   But you are precious.   Your love is precious.   Your decision that I’m deserving of you is precious.   I’m actually glad that you’re not a virgin.   At least one of us has an idea what goes in whose ear."   He grinned with the last comment.

She blushed at the conviction behind his words.   "Okay, so you are getting something precious — I’ll concede that, whether or not I agree.   As for disappointing me — are you planning to enjoy yourself?"   When he nodded, she replied with a grin of her own, "Then you can’t disappoint me, if I know that you’re happy when we’re done."   She gently pushed him onto his back and straddled him.

"Oh, this is a deliciously familiar scene," she purred.   "But it’s been improved."   She gently slid along his length, feeling him shudder as he felt the wetness rub against him.   "No pesky knickers in the way to prevent me from having what I so wanted four years ago."   She slid all the way up, and then lay down atop him, chuckling as he greedily took one of her nipples into his mouth and began to nibble it so terribly gently.   She moaned and writhed against the tip of his cock, which only made his suckling that much more insistent.   His hands rose to her back, and then he surprised her by rolling them both over.   He moved to the other nipple while his hands slid down her body.   He moved off her slightly, to her mild annoyance, until she felt his fingers teasing her opening, at which she gasped out, "Please, Harry!"

His fingers danced enthusiastically across those lower lips for a few moments, driving her insane with want, before beginning a slow slide inside her.   She realized that he was using his ring and middle fingers inside her as he gently teased her and thrust into her with those fingers, occasionally sliding out to find her clitoris and torture it sweetly.   All the while, he kept up the gentle torture upon her nipples, teasing one and then the other with his tongue and now his teeth, gently nipping at the hard points to her breasts, but not so hard as to cause pain.   She began to groan in a low voice, which gained volume and pitched as his fingers and tongue played their erotic tune with her body.

She felt it begin to roll through her, her entire body starting to tense, and this only seemed to make Harry’s ministrations that much more insistent.   Her back arched suddenly and she began to shudder violently, and was fairly certain that she was nearly screaming something, but what she had no idea.

Harry’s grinning face was the first thing she saw when she was capable of conscious thought again.   "And what are you so happy about, Mister Potter?" she panted, enjoying the fact that his eyes kept sliding to her heaving breasts.

"It may be silly, but it feels really good knowing I could do that to you."

"You can do something else to me, too."   She reached over and gently grasped him again, guiding the tip of his cock to her extremely wet centre.   "Take me, Harry — I want to be completely yours.   I want to feel you inside me.   Please?"

She felt him shudder slightly, and realized that there was a part of him that simply wanted to plunge as deeply into her as he could manage.   Instead, he began a tentative pressure into her, and she felt herself stretching as the thickness of the organ began to slide deeper into her.   He was maddeningly slow, but she was pleased by this, because it gave her the time she needed to be able to fit him completely within her.   She was damned if she was going to leave any part of that delicious monstrosity currently plundering her outside her body.

She gasped as she felt his pelvis touch hers, and his own eyes were wide.   Before he could say anything, she gripped him tightly with her legs and said, "Harry, I want you to fuck me, be it hard and fast pounding or slow and sensual gliding, but I want you to come in me.   Don’t worry about me — worry only about your own pleasure.   I can promise you that you will not be the only one having an orgasm."   She kissed him briefly, but quite deeply.   "I want these to be the last coherent words either of us say for a while," she said after breaking the kiss.

He smiled and pulled out slightly.   She could feel her body pulling at him, trying to keep him inside, but he kept pulling out slowly.   She marvelled at the fact that she could feel his rapid heartbeat as it made his cock throb furiously.   He pulled almost completely out before beginning the slow thrust back to deep within her body.   His speed picked up slightly with each thrust but remained slow and delightful.   She’d thought it before, but the only word to describe the way she felt as his cock stretched her so wonderfully was that she was being plundered — and she would have it no other way.

She felt the familiar burn begin at her clit and spread through her, followed by the tightening, coiling feeling below her navel that always preceded her favourite feeling in the entire world.   For the first time she could ever remember, she felt her core begin to pulse against him, trying valiantly to pull the release he had not yet gotten to deep inside her.   She always knew that it happened, but it was the first time that she could actually remember experiencing it.   The pleasure tore through her, though, and washed away any conscious thought as she thrust against him, fighting hard to drive him even deeper into her than he already was.   All she knew was that she could feel her hips crashing against his own.

He came to herself to see him grinning madly down at her, his cock still throbbing madly inside her.   She opened her mouth, but he shook his head negatively, even with the grin on his face still, and slid his hands to her arse.   He began to thrust in earnest at that point, and she heard herself gasp out, "Oh Morgana YES!" as another orgasm tore through her immediately behind the first one.   She could vaguely hear the slapping sound as their bodies met more violently than before, and marvelled that he was the first lover who seemed to be able to keep her coming.

Time seemed to stop suddenly as she felt him swell inside her, and then the clock started as the long awaited explosion happened.   He pressed against her as tightly as he could as his throbbing organ fired pulse after pulse of his release deep inside her.   She gasped as she realized that it didn’t seem to be stopping — he was spending more time coming inside her than any other man she’d ever taken into her bed and into her body.

Finally, he seemed to stop pulsing inside her, settling down to the throbbing heartbeat she enjoyed so much.   She wrapped herself around him again and let him pant in her ear for a time.   She could feel him softening, but if she had any say in the matter, he wasn’t going to be slipping out any time soon.   She realized that he was about to speak, so she stopped him.   "Harry, I say this truthfully — you are the best lover I have ever had.   I definitely want more of that — preferably several more years worth of it."

"I was inspired by the most beautiful woman in the world, remember?" he said, grinning.   "Am I really the best …"

"To hell with your ego on this, Harry.   I have never, with any other lover, had so long and sustained an orgasm, let alone one so powerful in the missionary position!   Closest I’ve ever come to that level was with a lover fucking me from behind!"   His face went odd, so she quickly said, "Cock where yours still is, sexy, but just taking me from behind.   Wonderful on a bed, but still a great position for a quickie, bending me over a table or something like that.   Great hammering thrusts that’ll have me walking funny for a week."   She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip.   "Take a shower with you the way they’re meant to be — my lover behind me, hands on my hips, your cock so wonderfully deep inside my pussy, fucking me with abandon as the water makes our bodies so deliciously slippery — oh Morgana, I love it, and I think I’m coming again just thinking about it …"   A delicious shudder passed through her body.   She opened her eyes.   "Not quite, but certainly enjoyable."   She laughed; a throaty chuckle.   "So, lover-boy, what do you want next?   Another go around?   A shower?   Go invade the girls room and show ‘em your manhood?   Oh, you twitched inside me.   Something tells me you’d like to fuck them senseless too, am I right?"

He looked at her for a very long moment before speaking.   "I’m with you, Tonks, and that’s the end of it.   I’ve been without you for four years, and I’m not going to jeopardise it by making love to another woman."   He kissed her deeply.

"Harry, you silly git — I want  you to make love to them!   I …"   She blushed deeply.   "I had an Auror friend who used to let me hide in a special closet when she and her lovers had sex.   The room was soundproofed, and I think you can tell why, with the noises I was just making.   I like to watch, Harry, and I know that you love me. I know that you love me.   I feel it in your heart.   I feel it when you kiss me — you’d rather cut off the thing so deliciously stiffening inside me if keeping it meant hurting me.   Let me state it plainly — Harry, if you want to fuck either or both of the girls, then all I ask is the right to watch sometimes.   Maybe after this is all over we’ll stagger when we have babies by you, so that you don’t undergo a dry spell by all of us being due at the same time."

He was staring at her blankly.   "Did I say the wrong thing?" she asked, suddenly afraid.

"You … you want to have my baby someday?" he asked in shock.

"Babies, Harry," she replied.   "Multiple, if you’ll let me."

His jaw dropped, and suddenly tears appeared.   "No one’s ever loved me that much," he said in awe.

"Wrong.   We have these past four years.   Actually, I think Hermione and Ginny have loved you longer than I have."

"Tonks, I’ve been in hell these past four years without you.   Now that you’re back, I am terrified that acting on what I have admittedly dreamed about — well, it’s one thing to say it, and another to actually do it, beloved.   Could you, under Veritaserum, promise me that my making love to either one of those ladies would not destroy what we have?"

"Yes, she could," came a voice from the closet doorway.   He spun his head to see Ginny and Hermione standing in said doorway.   The speaker, Ginny, walked forward.   "She’s been in a bisexual relationship with us for as long as we’ve been legal here in the U.S.   Speaking as the youngest of the bunch, I might add that it was remarkably frustrating.   I got to watch a lot."   She grinned.   "A lot."

Hermione giggled.   Tonks could tell that Harry simply was not used to a giggling Hermione just yet.   "You can turn over, Harry.   We know what you look like — Tonks satisfied that curiosity for us."

He looked to Tonks in alarm.   "Sorry.   I explained your views on my morphing into them, and they promised me then and there to let you see them as they are right now."   She looked at the girls.   "Part of him is mortified that you’re looking at his bare arse, but I can tell you quite seriously that you’ve also made him rather hard.   His heart is pounding."   He eyes twinkled as she added with a small moan, "Trust me, that’s not all that’s pounding."

"May we see it for real, Harry?" Ginny asked tentatively.

Tonks kissed him gently on the cheek.   "Harry, if you want me to, I can make a mage’s oath that this will not break us up.   I’m a weirdo — I get turned on by watching other people make love.   I would honestly prefer that those other people be ones that I know and love.   And by the way — I’m not using that word lightly in this case.   I am in love with these girls, the same way that I am in love with you.   Even if I were not with you, I would be with them."   She smiled.   "Love is one of those wonderful things.   The more you have of it in your life, the more of it you have to give."

#####

He gently uncoupled from her and turned around, blushing furiously.   The girls' eyes grew so wide that, for a moment, he was afraid that they might fall out of their heads.   "My God," Hermione breathed.   "Tonks wasn't joking."

"Looks like we need that spell book that Sirius left you, if we're going to fit that inside us," Ginny moaned.   "And if you think I'm going to forego the pleasure of that thing inside me, you're crazy."

His jaw fell.   "I sound like a broken record, I know, but — why?   Why do you love me?   I abandoned the four of you to Dumbledore's machinations while I ran for safety."

"Hmm, let's see," Ginny responded.   "Run away from a man who informed the both of you, doing it separately, mind you — now that you'd found love, you needed to end your relationship or else he'd end it for you.   If it were me, they'd have walked into his office to find me with his throat in my teeth — and I'd be across the room from his body.   You showed remarkable restraint in not killing him, Harry."

"He flat out told me that I couldn't afford to put someone else at risk in this situation, and that if I insisted on continuing the romance, that he would, and I quote, 'For her own good and safety bring the fullest extent of wizarding law down upon her, which would likely result in a sentence of up to six months in Azkaban.'   That's when I lost it and did some remodelling.   I mean, did the old bastard really think that I didn't realize that her going to Azkaban was a death sentence?   He's not stupid — he just thought that I'd roll over and play dead like I did all those other years."   He looked at the girls before him.   "Umm, Hermione?   That's a little unnerving, you know."

She shook her head, tearing her gaze from his now only semi-erect penis.   "I'm sorry, Harry.   I've never been good at talking about my own feelings — just causes.   But right now, I want …"   She blushed furiously.   "I want you so badly right now, Harry, that it actually physically hurts.   Not intense pain, but just a little."

"Where?" he asked, honestly unsure.

She blushed.   "My nipples, mostly.   They are rather hard right now."

Tonks grinned and sat up beside him.   "Ever hear the phrase 'Kiss it and make it better'?   I'd suggest that treatment right now while I go locate that spell she's going to need shortly."

"Hmm?" Harry asked her, confused.

"Harry, you're tremendously gifted, shall we say?   If you were a Mundane, there isn't a woman in the world who could handle your entire length, and very few who'd be willing to experience the pain that a rod that thick would cause them."

Harry looked down at himself.   He had never bothered to play the comparison game in the locker room himself, so had no idea, really, how other men were built.  "I thought bigger was better?" he asked, genuinely puzzled.

"There are limits, dear.   But you have never allowed yourself to be limited.   Fortunately, being lovers with witches and metamorphs makes a — pardon the pun — huge difference in the situation.   She's going to want that inside her, and I'm going to cast the spell to make it possible."   She pushed his shoulder slightly.   "Now get to kissing her pain away, sexy," she said as she climbed from the bed and began walking away, somewhat weakly.   Ginny's eyes widened, and she turned to Harry and saluted, bringing a laugh to both him and Hermione.

Harry looked at Hermione and bit his lower lip.   Ever since Hogwarts, he'd had dreams in which he and the bushy-haired beauty before him were far more than friends, causing him to wake up with sticky sheets more than once.   Now, here she was before him, and the reality of her nude form was far superior to anything his mind had been able to invent.   "Hermione?   Are you sure about this?"

"I love you, Harry, and I was afraid I’d lost you, and now I’ve found you again and I intend to stay with you, if you'll have me."

He blinked back unexpected tears.   "If I'll have you?   You were the first girl I ever started having those dreams about.   Even when I was sort of with Cho, I never had those kind of dreams about her.   A while later, I suddenly noticed Tonks about the same time that I noticed that cute little freckle-faced sister of Ron's had become a sexy freckled goddess.   There were a few times when I wanted to just grab either one of you, rip off your clothes, and have my way with you.   Of course, I wouldn't have known what I was doing, so there wouldn't have been much of a way to have," he laughed.

Becoming serious suddenly, he said, "Girls, if I have any understanding of what love is, it's because of you three.   And I love all three of you.   I am in love with all three of you, and part of that bothered me, no matter how happy I was with Tonks those four years ago.   Now I get to be the luckiest son of a bitch in both the mundane and wizarding worlds?"   He put his hands out, took Hermione's face between his palms and pulled her closer to him.   "I've wanted to do this for six years now," he murmured, and gently brushed his lips across hers.   She gasped and threw her arms around him, immediately deepening the kiss.   Their mouths opened together, and their tongues gently touched and began to explore.

Harry moaned as he felt her hand tentatively reach out to touch his once again hard organ, and he reached down to wrap his hand around hers, trying to tell her that she could grip tighter.   His other hand slid to her right breast, where he began to very gently roll the extremely hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger.   He discovered quickly that it caused a delightful reaction, both with her moaning, and with her stroking of his cock.   The kiss continued to deepen and their mutual ministrations continued to develop until Harry felt the very beginnings of the deep seated burning that signaled an orgasm in the next few minutes.   He broke free of the kiss and released her breast, panting furiously.   "Honey, if you don’t want to be wearing what you’re doing to me, you need to stop.   I’m … wow … I’m not sixteen anymore.   I don’t think I could do justice to you properly if I let you stroke me to my orgasm, and I sure as hell wouldn’t be able to with Ginny."   He paused.   "Hell, I still may not be able to."

"Ah, that’s where this little beauty comes into the picture, Harry," Tonks said, walking back into the room.   "Quite a few spells in here to make the night go wonderfully for us all, and one of them is a stamina spell for you.   After that, if I read it right, you’d be able to finish off Hermione with a flourish, drive Ginny to a magnificent explosion, and then do the same all over again for each one of us, lover-boy.   If I read it wrong, the absolute worst reaction is that you’ll be able to make Ginny as happy as you made me."   She flipped a few pages.   "Which reminds me …"   She looked at the spell in the book and laughed.   Putting it down, she waved her wand in a very simple pattern and then pointed it at Hermione, and then repeated the performance with Ginny.   "Such a ridiculously simple spell," she murmured.   "If they taught that one at the school, some student could surprise the hell out of Hagrid some morning …"

"Are we going to need to cast that every time I want to make love to these ladies?"

"For now," Tonks said with a smile.   "I take it that you’ve decided to listen to me?"

"You three swear that there won’t be any problems.   I’ll never forgive myself if there are."

"There won’t be," Hermione said.   "If I thought I’d be jealous of Tonks, rather than the minor envy that I had for her, then I’d never let it happen.   I value all of you too much to lose you."   She grinned.   "Now, shall we do what I’ve been tiring my fingers out dreaming about for six years?"   Without waiting for an answer, she laid him back on the bed and crawled atop him.   "Harry?" she asked.   "May I take you inside me now?"

"I should be asking you if I may be granted such a miraculous boon, Hermione.   Please — make both our dreams come true."   He laughed.   "Gods — where is this bad poetry coming from?"

She chuckled.   "I don’t mind, as long as it doesn’t become your normal mode of speech."   She positioned herself very carefully and began to slide him inside her.   As she did, Tonks came up to them, and cast some spell on Harry that made him jump slightly, which drove him deep into Hermione; roughly half his length now resided inside the brown-haired woman.

"You girls deserve the same type of explosion I got," Tonks murmured to Ginny, so I cast one of the … ahem … ‘fluid replenishing’ spells."

"He’s going to come bucketfuls, isn’t he?" Ginny whispered.

"Maybe not bucketfuls, but certainly a respectable amount.   It should last long enough for Hermione and you both."

Harry groaned as he overheard the conversation.   "Are you ready for that, Hermione?"

His answer was a growl deep in her throat, and what could only be described as a backward lunge, which drove him the rest of the way inside her.   She actually howled as their pelvises touched, but it was quite obviously not a sound denoting pain.   She looked down into his eyes as she began to writhe gently atop him, and his hands came up to cup her breasts.   "Oh my," he was all he could murmur, and closed his eyes for a moment to revel in the delicious sensations running through him.   She leaned forward slightly, pressing her breasts into his hands, which he moved slightly to capture the nipples in the hollow between thumb and forefinger.   As he gently rolled them between his fingers, she began to bounce.   The more he rolled and teased the hard tips, the more pronounced the bouncing became.

She began to grunt in an animalistic manner with each bounce, getting louder and more like a cry with each successive one.   Harry could feel her heartbeat — steady, strong, and powerful — as she throbbed against him.   He had no idea what this spell was doing to allow him to fit completely inside her, but the sensations as she pulsed across his entire length made him decide that this was definitely a spell worth remembering.

Suddenly, the muscles surrounding him tightened almost painfully for him, and the grunts and cries became a wail that went right down Harry’s spine and into his groin.   She was orgasming, and telling all who could hear that she was doing so.   The sheer joy in the sound, as well as the tight rhythmic spasming against him drove him over the edge, and he felt himself explode into this woman that he had cared about for so many years. He moved his hands to her shapely buttocks and gripped them tightly as he thrust into her, trying to ensure that every drop of the apparently copious release stayed inside her.

He came to his body again in time to hear her pant into the room, "That … was definitely worth the wait."   She slid slowly down until her breasts were against his skin and said, "Thank you, Harry, for making my first time so wonderful."

He looked at her in shock.   "I … I was your first?"

"I didn’t want any other man to have me before you had a chance, Harry.   I told you, I love you, and that’s that."   She kissed his lips gently, but no less passionately than before, this time without the searing command to ravish her.

He looked to the side slightly and saw Ginny with both of her hands busy at her breasts, while Tonks stood behind her nibbling at her neck and letting her fingers play in the red hair between the petite girls legs.   Hermione giggled, and he realized that he was already starting to stiffen again inside her.   "They cause the equivalent reaction in me when they do that, Harry.   Perhaps we should disengage, and you could take over for Tonks?"

"How did I get this infernally lucky?" he asked with wonder in his voice.   "I thought the world was perfect when Tonks told me that she loves me, but now the only two other girls I have ever looked at and wanted to make love to tell me the same thing, and one has given me the most precious thing she had."

"And the other is going to," Ginny panted as she reluctantly disengaged from Tonks.   "To be blunt, Harry — get over here and fuck me.   I’ve waited for so long for you, and I’m not going to give up my biggest dream now that I’m so close."   Hermione laughed and climbed off him, obviously as reluctantly as Ginny had disengaged from Tonks.   She helped Harry to his feet and gently pushed him at Ginny.   They collided with a gentle bump, his surprisingly erect cock between the small girl’s breasts.

She reached out with her tongue and licked the tip, causing him to moan.   "Mmm, you taste of Hermione — one of my favourite flavours.   I’ll just have to lick this Hermione-flavoured sucker now, won’t I?"   She began to languorously slip her tongue along his length, drawing a loud moan from him before she’d even finished a complete downward stroke.   "Hmm, baby seems to like that," she said in a voice that was half purr and half growl.   He twitched against her.   Leaving her voice in that register, she said, "What do you want me to do, Harry?   I’m all yours, but I need you to tell me how you want me."

"Oh gods, I shouldn’t be this fired up this fast," he groaned.   "I just want to … I want to take you into the bath room, have you grab that sink, and lift you into the air and take you from behind.   I want to bend you over that night table and pound your brains out.   I want to just hold you with you surrounding me and make sweet gentle love, Ginny.   My god, I don’t know what I want — all I know is that it’s you that I want right now."

"Well, sexy," she growled, "you mentioned the room with the view first …"

"Any room with any of you ladies in it is a room with a view," he said earnestly.

"I’m already horny enough," she purred at him.   "You don’t have to keep trying."   She smiled at him as she finished and began to head into the huge bath room and water closet that connected the bedrooms that he and the girls had chosen.   He had remembered what Tonks had done in the Dursley home and had done his best to replicate it.   The whirlpool was large enough for everyone currently in the house to sit in comfortably, and the shower could easily hold the four currently in the room.   The floor, rather than being tiled, was a resilient material with a heating element running through it, so that a cold floor would never be a problem.

Ginny walked over to the sink and bent over it, sticking her pert arse into the air.   "To hell with foreplay, Harry.   Tonks supplied that.   I want you in me, and I want it now.   Fuck me and make me come.   Make me yours, Harry."

It must be the spells, Harry thought as he walked over and seized the sexy little redhead’s hips and lifted her off the floor as she gripped the edges of the sink.   He carefully placed himself and began to slowly slide into the girl, making her squeal happily.   He was inside her about halfway when he ran up against something.

"Push, Harry," Ginny moaned.   "I’m a virgin, remember?   I’m a pureblood witch, too.   It’s stronger in … oh god … don’t know … just break it, Harry.   It’ll hurt a little, but it’ll get better."   He pulled back a little and then thrust forward, hitting her maidenhead and tearing through it, making her scream.   He closed his eyes tightly, trying to keep the tears that came to his eyes from flowing.

I hurt her, he thought numbly.   At a time like this, I caused her pain.

"Oh no you don’t, Harry!" Ginny said.   "I wanted this, and I expected the pain.   Keep pushing into me, Harry.   It’s like working out — you need to work through the pain — come out the other side better.   Please, Harry?   Please fuck me?"

It was the pleading tone that made him decide to continue, and he was soon glad that he did.   Once he had reached the point where his abdomen was pressing against her rear, he began a gently thrusting rhythm — and she began to swing her dangling legs to the same rhythm, causing the most astonishing sensations to rip through them both.   It was a surprisingly short time before he felt her body tense, and he was forced to grab her differently, because her arms stopped being able to grip the sink.   He was surprised to find himself holding her up easily, by the hips.   He grinned and began to bounce her on his shaft, which drew the most amazing extended squeal from her, and he very quickly orgasmed into the shuddering, bouncing young woman.

When he had finished, he found himself being held up by both Hermione and Tonks, although he did have a very solid grip upon the still quivering redhead who was still impaled on his slowly softening erection.   "Are you okay, Ginny?   Are you ..."

"Shut up and let me finish coming, Harry," she murmured.   "You can not cause every nerve in my body to explode with pleasure and expect me not to revel in the feelings."   She purred after her comment — a very satisfied and happy sound.

Harry’s face lit in a happy grin.   Tonks looked at him and smiled.   "Should have warned you that might be the case with her.   All ended well, I’d say, though," she finished with a laugh.

"I’m finally losing it," Harry said.   "Doing my poor attempt to pleasure you three has taken a lot out of me, and I think I actually need to sleep.   We’ll need to enlarge the bed, but I think I’d like it if we just sort of piled together on the bed tonight.   Sleeping with the women who give my life meaning."   Disengaging from a mildly protesting Ginny, he set her to the floor, and then pulled them all into a deep hug before breaking down and crying.   For the first time in his life, however, it was not tears of loss, or pain, or even healing.   It was, oddly enough, the only way to express the deep emotions that these three women had brought out in him — they were tears of relief, happiness, and closure.

He vaguely remembered them all taking a moment to clean up, since they were all pretty sticky and sweaty by now.   He wasn’t sure who did the bed enlarging, but soon he was in the center of the expanded mattress with three soft warm bodies curling in around him.   Sweet peaceful slumber flowed into the room and claimed him.

  • Previous
  • Next