Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  • Previous
  • Next

Tonks moaned softly as she felt her lover gently squeeze her right breast, playing absently with the stiff nipple that felt as if it throbbed beneath his touch.   She felt throbbing elsewhere — the fire between her legs — and her lover ground against her curvaceous rear end, moaning gently as he did.

She opened her eyes gently to carefully realize that it was no dream.   Harry’s hand was still over her, but in the night, he had cupped her breast and had apparently begun to play with it.  He’d apparently been at it for a while before she awakened.  Her nipples were almost painfully hard, and she moaned.

She then realized that she could feel Harry’s erection pressing insistently against her knickers, and that he was slowly and gently rubbing against her.   She bit her lower lip, and decided to roll over carefully.   As she came to press against him, face to face, she bit down a bit harder as she fought with herself.  Somehow, impossibly, he was still asleep, although that was a condition that wouldn’t last much longer. The raging hormones running through her were demanding that she lose the knickers and bury what was now pressing against her stomach deep inside her.   She knew that Harry would never forgive himself if that happened right now, however.

An evil smile crossed her face.   If I help him come, and make sure he’s damned aware that my knickers are quite firmly still in place, maybe we can deal with some of these problems.   Deal with my ache, his ache, and get him started down one of those self-pitying paths that I know he’ll take, so that I can explain things very carefully to him.

She gently rolled him onto his back, and then straddled his hips, his length of his erection throbbing firmly against the cloth-covered entrance she so wanted him to plunder.   She began to gently rub against him, revelling in the feeling of both the insistent pulsing of his manhood against her, and the equally demanding and delicious throbbing of her clitoris against the now extremely damp cloth, and against his erection.

As the sensations became more powerful for both of them, she felt his pulse rate climbing.   Her hands came up to tease her straining nipples, and she began to moan very quietly.   "Oh gods," she panted.   "If he feels this good doing only this, I may not survive when I finally get him inside me for the very first time."   She chuckled a throaty chuckle.   "But what a wonderful way to go!"

She suddenly felt him swell beneath her slightly, the pulsing of his blood into his cock reaching a fever pitch, and he simultaneously opened his eyes and thrust upward as his orgasm began to explode from him.   He couldn’t help the continued upward thrusts as he came, and Tonks’ moaning certainly wasn’t giving him incentive to think about what was happening, apparently.   As his orgasm wound down, the teasing she was doing to her own nipples, the throbbing in both his and her sexual centres, and the knowledge that Harry had awakened at the last moment drove Tonks over the edge as well, and she whimpered her surprisingly quiet orgasm into the air above Harry, before finally falling forward, barely catching herself before her forehead collided — potentially rather painfully — with Harry’s.

"Oh my gods," she moaned against him.   "If this was that good, I can’t wait until I take you inside me, lover-boy.   That was fucking magnificent!"

"Tonks, I’m sorr …"

"Don’t you dare finish that statement, Harry James Potter.   You have nothing to apologize for, and once I’m recovered from this orgasm, I’ll tell you why."   She panted a few times before saying, "Hot damn, that was fun!" with a grin on her face.   The grin was contagious, she noticed, because Harry had one as well, and also a look she thought she might classify as pride.

Finally she caught her breath enough to talk clearly to him.   "I am not going to stand, or sit, or lie around here all day and listen to you apologize for what just happened.   First off, an orgasm like that does not happen when I'm an unwilling participant, so you can shut the rape comments I can hear you formulating.   Remember what I said last night.   You can trust me on this — there was nothing angry about that, and the only thing that could be considered violent about either of us was the power with which our orgasms tore through us."   She paused.   "I have never been raped, by the way, before you build up a head of steam to rip someone's throat out with your little fingers, since I can see your face hinting that your thoughts are tending that way."   She shook her head.   "I have had some cock-arsed, clumsy lovers, though.   Never mind that, though.   Second, think about the position we're in, sexy.   I'm on top of you.   I pushed you into that position and straddled you, in order to put out the fire you had so deliciously started.   Can you think of any legitimate method of forcing me that would allow for you waking up to me rubbing along your wonderful length?"

She sat up.   "Third, look at me carefully, especially where I'm sitting on you.   Notice that I'm wearing knickers?   I rarely wear them to bed.   I did last night, knowing that this was a possibility.   I thought it was more remote a possibility, but you'll not hear me complain about what happened!" she laughed.   "But you need to think about what I just said.   I knew that what happened was a possibility if I climbed into bed with you after I put you to bed.   Rather than create a second bed, I put on knickers and climbed in with you.   Think carefully about that specific titbit of information.   I climbed into bed with a man I knew is sexually attracted to me.   I climbed into bed with a man who may well someday fuck my brains out while he's sleeping, with of course a little help from me.   What does that tell you?"

He looked at her for a moment, and then reached up to put his hands on her shoulders and pull her down into a gentle hug.   She could feel his heart hammering in his chest.   "It means that you'll hurt me if I try to apologize for giving you a mind-blowing orgasm?" he asked with a small laugh.

"Worse.   I'll tease you mercilessly with my obviously nubile body, until you're driven to ravish me all night long."   She grinned widely at him.

"This is a torture?" he said quietly enough that she was sure that he hadn't intended her to hear him.

"It is if I'm teasing you in a public place, gorgeous, knowing how hard it’s gonna make you," she purred at him, grinding her hips into him.   He moaned and started to stiffen again.

"Let's get us both cleaned up, lover," she said, climbing off him carefully.   "From the amount you released, I think you've been holding that orgasm in your whole life."   As she passed by her bag, she bent over to pull out the case from her job.   Enlarging it, she grabbed a vial of contraceptive and emptied it down her throat.   "Just in case," she said, turning around to see Harry staring in rapt wonder at her.

He shook his head, blushing.   "I … uh … sorry for staring."   He was no longer merely semi-erect.

"I've been told that my arse is my best feature."

His features softened, and he walked up to her.   "No.   Most people can't see your best feature."

"Harry!" she squeaked, actually embarrassed that he was suddenly being so forward and wonderfully raunchy.

"What?" he asked, perplexed.   "I was talking about your heart.   That wonderful, caring heart of yours."   He cocked his head at her.   "What did you think I was talking about?"

She blushed furiously.   "I thought … well, it's still covered by my knickers."   Now it was Harry's turn to blush brilliantly, and his mouth moved without sound escaping.   "I should have known better, Harry.   Can you forgive me for thinking you’d say something so crude to me?"

He snorted.   "I only wish I had.   Maybe then I could be considered a normal teenager."

She kissed his cheek again, this time leaving her face close to his.   "I wouldn’t be in love with a normal teenager."   He turned to face her, and she slid forward very slightly to brush her lips across his.   "Now let’s go get that shower," she purred, standing up and walking away from him, a little extra sway to her hips.

Harry groaned, not only because it was such an incredible sight, but because he had really wanted to deepen that kiss.   It also didn’t help that the kiss had sent the blood flowing rather insistently below his waist.   She stepped into the bath room, and then popped her head back out.   "Coming love?"

He grinned weakly.   "Actually, I think that’s one of the things we were going to clean up."

She clapped.   "Yes!   He can make a dirty joke now and then!   He’s human!"   She came back out, and it became obvious that his brain was no longer initiating higher functions, such as thought.   Never thought the sight of a little hair could shut a man’s brain down, she mused.   Then again, we’re talking Harry.   He’s never known love since his parents died, and I’d lay large sums of cash that I’m the first girl he’s seen nude.   She walked over and gently took his hands and led him into the room, and into the shower, which was already running.   As the water cascaded over their bodies, she flowed into his arms and kissed him properly, her left hand behind his head and her right snaking down to grab his butt as she ground against his erection gently.   He moaned against her, opening his mouth unconsciously, and her tongue gently teased his.   He seemed to be a quick learner, because within three minutes of kissing him, he was returning the kiss and caresses although both of his hands had a gentle death grip on her arse.   Her heart was pounding in her chest.   Oh goddess — if he wants me — all of me, there’s no way I could consider stopping him.   I want him so much that … oh   goddess … we need to stop before …

Harry broke the kiss suddenly, panting furiously.   "We need to stop, Tonks, or I’m going to   … I’d be tempted to … oh gods, you’re naked, I’m naked, and we’re both pretty damned … uh …"

"Horny?" she asked breathlessly.   "I would like to wait for at least a month, Harry, before I wrap my lips around you.   Well, those lips, at least.   It’s too late to keep from doing anything sexual with you, but I think I’d feel better if we waited until you’re sixteen before I jump your bones and screw you into next week."

"I agree, Tonks.   I want you, but … hell, if word gets out that we’ve gone this far, you may lose your job."

"Who do you think gave me the contraceptive potions?" she asked with a grin.   "Look, let’s just have a hell of a lot of fun washing each other, and I’ll teach you where to touch me, while I learn how to touch you, okay?"   He nodded, and she pulled the soap over and built a lather in her hands and began to wash his hair.   As the foam slid down his body, she followed it, discovering that he apparently had nipples as sensitive as hers when her fingers drew lightly across them, pulling a gasp of pure lust from him.   "Well, that’s going to be fun," she said, washing his chest clean before very gently teasing one with her tongue and teeth.   She continued lower, her heart pounding as she got closer to his erect manhood.   With an evil grin, she lathered her hands up again and began to carefully clean his penis with long firm strokes of her soap-slicked hands.   She covered the tip and began to stroke harder and faster, bringing him close to an orgasm, but stopping before he went too far.   She let him back down a bit, then directed a gentle stream of water from the shower head to rinse him off.   Under this new sensation, he moaned and  started to plead with her to let him come, but she whispered, "Not yet, my love.   Not yet."

With that, she leaned forward and took the tip of his organ into her mouth.   I am going to have to morph if I don’t want a broken jaw.   She concentrated slightly, and it suddenly became easier to slip him inside her mouth.   She slid him as deep inside as she could go without gagging, and then began to slide back and forth along that length, adding a mild suction to the out-stroke.   Her hand, still holding him, began to gently stroke him as well, and she could tell that he was getting close again.   "Gonna … in your … mouth … if you’re not … oh my God … I’m gonna … Tonks … I’m …"

#####

He couldn’t say anything else that was coherent after that as the orgasm he was trying to warn her about came boiling up from deep within him and exploding out, into her mouth.   Rather than pulling away, she seemed to be enjoying it, and was even speeding up her ministrations, which made the problem worse for him.   He fought with himself to keep from trying to thrust deeper into her mouth, as much as he truly wanted to.

He felt his knees starting to buckle, and fought extremely hard to keep from falling.   She finally seemed to stop as he seemed to stop, and she released him from the erotic capture she’d performed.

"What the heck just happened?" he asked in happy shock.

"I just gave you a blow job, sexy!" she murmured.   "The first of many, I hope.   Someday, I’ll have to teach you to give me the woman’s equivalent.   But for now, I just want your fingers teasing me."   She stood, sliding erotically against him, and even though he’d just orgasmed, he felt the desire rise inside himself.   She turned around and pressed her body against him, and his arms came up to hold her.

Grinning, she took one of his hands and led it to her breast.   "Play with this for a while,"she moaned at him quietly.   He brought the other hand up to cup the other breast and teased her slick nipples mercilessly for a time.   She ground against him as he did this, and he was shocked to feel himself rising to the occasion again, as it were, for a third time this morning.  It was good to be fifteen!  He let his right hand slide down her body, teasing gently as he moved, until he found the patch of hair that so enthralled his sight when she faced him.   "Oh, Harry — please.   Please touch me.   If I can’t have your cock there, at least let me have your fingers."   He slid the hand a little further down, finding the slight cleft between her thighs, and also finding it quite damp and hot.   As he gently probed with his finger, he felt her wiggle against him, and he moaned in her hair.   He felt an insistent throbbing against his middle finger, so he began to search for it.   He knew the instant that he found it, because she nearly screamed, "Morgana, yes!"   He began to rub against the throbbing little nub that he’d found, which caused her to grind harder against his erection, which was nestled between the cheeks of her magnificent arse.   He began to grind against her even as he teased the nub he’d found, and soon felt the familiar pressure building inside himself.   Good God, he thought, at least I’ll die happy, ‘cause this girl’s gonna kill me!   His ministrations reached a fever pitch, and she began to buck against his hand.   The motion of her hips as she thrust herself forward, however, meant that her fine, soap and water slick arse was no longer pressing against his cock.   This was a state of affairs that could not be tolerated.   He pulled her back against him, surprised at the effort it took, and held her tight as she quivered and shook in his arms.   She spoke no words, but was making the most erotic mewling noise Harry could imagine anyone making.   Finally, she stopped thrusting against his finger and started to relax.   Harry couldn’t help himself — his hand came back up to her breasts and gripped as he began to thrust against her, enjoying the slickness as he felt himself roll over the edge into sweet erotic oblivion again.

#####

She felt Harry orgasming yet again, and waited until he had stopped before gently turning around, letting his arms fall slowly down her body until they rested gently on the same arse he’d just been humping.   "You’ve definitely got the motions down right," she grinned, more than a little breathless.   "I can’t wait for the chance to feel them where they really count."   She kissed him sweetly.   "I think we need to get dressed, lover.   We do have things to do today, and if we stay like this, we’ll end up having sex before the day is out."   She stepped away from him, and suddenly grinned.   "Hey, ever want to shower with Hermione?"   She did a very quick morph before his eyes, and when she looked, he was covering his face.   "What’s wrong, sexy?   It’s still me."

"Yeah, but it’s her body, and she’s never given me permission, so I won’t look.   Please switch back."

She was stunned.   Usually, guys she dated wanted her to take on the form of some girl they’d always fantasized about, yet here was Harry, offered a chance to shower with the form of a girl that Tonks knew he was interested in, having seen some of the looks that he’d steal when he thought no one noticed.   Rather than taking advantage of this, he required that the girl in question know that he’d be looking!   She hadn’t thought it possible to fall any more in love with him.

Finally reverted to her natural form, she said, "It’s safe now, Harry.   I’m in my base form — no tricks."   He opened his eyes and raised his eyebrows.   She leaned forward.   "Don’t ever change, you wonderful man."

"Is this really your natural look?" he asked.   "White hair and sky blue eyes?"

"Yeah.   One of the reasons I was so glad when I discovered what I can do.   I hate being a freak like this."

He looked at her shyly.   "I think it’s even sexier than the pink haired form."

"That must come naturally to you," she murmured.

"What?" he asked, confused.   "What comes naturally?"

"The ability to melt a woman by saying the truth as you see it."   She hugged him quickly, and then released him completely.

The finished their shower fairly quickly, Harry stepping out first.   As Tonks stepped out, she walked into a large fluffy towel that Harry was holding out for her.   He wrapped it around her and then stepped back.   "You look cute, Tonks," he said with a grin.

She noticed that his eyes didn’t hold all the humour she saw in his smile.   "What’s wrong, Harry?"

"I’m thinking something through right now.   I’ll tell you when I’ve got it a bit better in my head, okay?   Shouldn’t be long."   She nodded, and they completed their drying in silence.

It was when Harry grabbed his clothing and headed back toward the shower that she began to realize just how serious he was in his thoughts.   She dressed in silence — bra, knickers, camouflage cargo pants, and a T-shirt with the logo "Veni, Vidi, Visa: I came, I saw, I charged it" — while Harry stepped out in his usual Dursley clothing — too large and too ugly.   "We’ve got to get you better clothes," she said quietly.   "You need things that fit you."

"We can worry about that later," he said softly.   He walked over and took her hands for a moment, and then reached over, took her wand from the table and handed it to her.   "Tonks, I have some things that I need to say to you, and I’m probably going to deserve to be hexed for them, so I thought I’d make it easier on you."

She started at that comment.   This is not good, she mused as she leaned forward and placed the wand back on the table.   "Okay, Harry.   If you think that they’re important enough to be willing to face me hexing your balls off — literally — then say them.   No reprisals."

He took a deep breath.   "Tonks?   What’s your agenda?   Everyone I know has an agenda.   Hell, even I have one!   What’s yours?"

"To keep you safe!" she answered, getting a little annoyed at the question.

"So how does giving me three admittedly magnificent orgasms help keep me safe?   By lowering my barriers faster to help me trust you quicker?"   He paused and took another deep breath.   "You’ve been here less than twenty-four hours, Tonks, and in that time, we’ve become lovers.   Before this last twenty-four, we were friends who nodded at each other and shared laughs — now we’re counting the days until we can fuck?"   She took a physical step backwards at the surprising use of profanity from him.   "Be dead honest with me, Tonks — is it me you want, or is it The Boy Who Lived that you want to bag?"

She saw red at that question, and found her wand in her hand again.   When she became aware and in control of herself again, she was looking down at a thoroughly unconscious young man, who looked surprisingly peaceful, even with a bright purple face and a hand growing from his forehead.   She cancelled both curses and Ennervated him before sitting heavily on the bed.

"I'm sorry, Harry.   You have a free shot at me.   I lied when I said no reprisals, dammit.   All I ask is that you not use an Unforgivable."   She put her head in her hands.   "Damn it, what's wrong with me?!?"

"I don't know, to be honest.   I'm stupid when it comes to human relations — those … ahem … 'people' downstairs didn't give me much experience.   Don't mistake me on this — I enjoyed what happened this morning, but I just don't know how to handle it.   And I'm serious about what I said, too.   We all have agendas.   Mine is to stay alive, and maybe someday be able to find out what love really is.   Hermione's is … Merlin only knows — maybe to learn everything that there is to learn in the world.   Who knows?   Ron's is probably to be able to do something that puts him into the forefront, instead of being behind everyone.   I mean, think about it — he's the youngest boy.   Then a sister comes along; the first female Weasley in a few generations.   He's always been pushed to the back burner by everyone.   Then he goes to school — and meets the fecking Boy Who Lived In A Cupboard, not to mention the smartest witch in at least a generation.   Sidekick time again.   It’s not surprising he’s gone off in a jealous snit a couple of times.   What surprised me is that he came back."

"But that's my point.   I keep using the word, but it fits.   Agendas.   What is Dumbledore's?   What is McGonagall's?   What is Remus's?   And what is yours, especially in regards to me?"   He stepped back a single footstep from her.   "Why are you really here?   Why is it so important that we — well, you're the one who started the sexual part of the relationship.   What's so important that you're willing to risk your job and Azkaban for what I think they call 'contributing to the delinquency of a minor'?   Love isn't the only answer.   Think about what you did — that’s considered something like statutory rape, or whatever the thing is called."

Tonks sat on the bed, looking at her hands.   "I'm not used to you being like this, to be honest.   You — you used to be the clueless boy that everyone smiled at.   Here you are looking at me and asking the questions that you should be; ones that I don't know if I have the answers to.   The most obvious one is that … Harry, I didn't just say it to get you to let me … well, Harry, I really did fall in love with you.   I don't know when or how, I just realized one day that it was the case.   As for … the rest …"   She fell silent for a long moment.   "You've been without any love of any sort for so long, Harry.   I just … well, if it weren't for the fact that the feelings are definitely not motherly, except in the sense of trying to become one … I just have this sort of motherly-slash-protective thing for you."   She laughed softly.   "And the fact that I want to shag you senseless …"

"You're pushing too hard, Tonks," he said quietly.   "Let the relationship flow as it will."   He blinked.   "Is Hermione here, or was it me who just said that?"

"It was you, Harry," she said with a smile.   "So where do we go from here?   It's hard … it's difficult to back down from where we were a little while ago."

"What tends to happen if we … hmm, what's a good phrase … what would likely happen if we stay the course — build from where we are right now?"

"Because I was a horny idiot, we'd likely burn through our passions very quickly, without … dammit!" she said, starting to cry.   "This is how every relationship I've had ended, and ended badly.   I let my hormones go, and they all go down in flames!"   Her face went into her hands and she continued to cry.

He let her cry for a moment, before kneeling in front of her and taking her wrists very gently.   "Tonks?   Tonks, look at me."   She looked up, sniffed a sort of *SNURK* sound and blinked through the tears.   "I'm used to being deprived of things, especially after being introduced to them.   It's a way of life for me."   He reached out and brushed away a few of her tears.   "Besides, the possibilities are wonderful if we do hold off.   I feel something for you, and I want to learn if it's love or not.   I really don't know what love is, Tonks.   I want to learn."   He cupped her cheek in his hand, and she leaned into it unconsciously.   "If you want to look at this whole thing as a contest, then there's certainly a worthwhile prize at the end of this."   He brushed his hand across the cheek he was holding, and let his thumb graze her lips.   "And anything worth having is worth waiting for."

She looked at him in shock, before finally weakly laughing and saying, "Who are you, and what have you done with Harry Potter?   He’s never been this poetic that I’ve heard."

He laughed in response.   "I don't know where that came from, other than from the heart.   I … I'm usually pretty bad with words, but that was just too important for me to screw up.   So I didn't let myself screw up."

"So, where do we go from here?" she asked him.

"Well, as much as I'm going to miss the best night's sleep I've ever had, not to mention possible repeats of that wake-up call, I think it best if we sleep in two separate beds, and maybe even slightly separate rooms."

"Why the separate rooms?" she asked.

He blushed furiously.   "I may be stopping us from … well … uh … but you still …"

The Lumos spell went off in her head, and she blushed.   "There are always silencing charms, Harry.   It's just that … well, I'd feel better if it were easier to get to you than having to run through two doors to get to you."   She looked at the bed and cast a Finite on it, and then rebuilt the bed as it had been before, only on smaller scale.   She then made an exact replica right next to it, and situated them close enough to each other that one person could walk between them.   "I want to be able to get to you fast if Old Moldie sends you one of those nightmares in the middle of the night, Harry.   Someone to talk to immediately after is good, too.   Might remember more of it."

"You’ll have to cast those silencing spells, since I don’t want Hopkirk and Fudge swooping down and snapping my wand if I happen to cast a Lumos to get downstairs."

She grinned.   "Remember the second thing I pulled from my cleavage yesterday?"

He slapped his forehead.   "Sorry.   I was paying more attention to the cleavage itself ."

She laughed.   "Thank you.   All I ask is that you remember to cancel the Silencio, because I want to be able to respond if you start to have a nightmare."

He was blushing.   "It’s just embarrassing to know that whenever you’re not hearing noise of any sort coming from my bed, that … well …"

She blushed as well.   "You are aware that I’m likely to be casting my own as soon as I hear yours?   Don’t hear, actually, but remember what I think about you.   Mutual wankage, I’d say."

He stood and helped her to her feet.   "Okay, cutie, what’s on the agenda for the day?"

"Well, to be honest, we need to find a place for you to practice your spell work, since I have every intention of training you in duelling.   We’re also going to need to go out somewhere and buy some supplies, since we’re going to need to eat at some point.  Nobody’s going to be complaining about how skinny you are this year if I have anything to say about it.   And I still want you to get some decent clothes.   You could fit two of you in the ones you’re wearing. So, why don’t we pop to Diagon Alley, step out into Muggle London, and then get our groceries?   We can talk about places to work on your magic while we’re out."

He crooked his left arm to her, and said, "Shall we head out, then?   I’d like to do a little magic later today."   He smiled sweetly at her.   "Well, a little different style magic than we’ve already done."   She blushed again and took his arm before Apparating the both of them to Diagon Alley.

  • Previous
  • Next