Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Friday 21st December 2007 5:51pm for Chapter 15

Yes, I do think he's crazy enough...

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Sunday 11th November 2007 10:19am for Chapter 15

So the *second* Child of Prophecy (Neville, if you haven't figured it out) puts the Final Kibosh on the second Dark Lord (and in front of witnesses, including no less than the Director of Magical Law Enforcement) who just so happens to be the Minister for Magic. (Ewwwww; that's going to leave a bad taste in a lot of magical mouths!) Harry is found to be alive and kicking, and at St. Mungo's (that emergency setting for his jumpdisc) only to get hit by the Falling Sandbag.

mastapsi posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd November 2005 1:47pm for Chapter 15

In case anyone was wondering about the Paul Dirac thing, I figure I'll explain it. What Harry did, if I understand right, is created a picogram of positrons in Voldemort's brain. Because the positron is the antipartical of the electron, it caused a antimatter reaction that not only reduced the molecules of Voldemort's brain to its constituent atoms, but made a fairly large explosion. And kinsfire certainly did his homework, the energy produce comes out to about 180,000 Joules + the energy from the molecular bonds disolving, which is about the same as 86 pounds of dynamite. Good show!

The Resident posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 12:16am for Chapter 15

That last sentence was a rhetorical question, wasn't it? Well, now I guess we see how things turned out.