Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

clinicallyinsane posted a comment on Friday 15th October 2010 11:19pm for Chapter 13

Hermione scowled. "Well, let’s see — even thinking about doing what could have happened up there in the shower is cheating on the three of us, and disrespecting the relationship between you and Sirius. In his own way, he’s as bad as some of those religious fanatics we came across in the United States, and it’s all because of the Dursleys."


No, not really...In fact, isn't it cheating to fantasize about another woman while you're in (a) relationship(s)? And especially since she's about to be married to his godfather! It's not religious fanaticism, it's respecting your girlfriend(s)! This is taking the sappiness way too far.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Monday 30th November 2009 5:12am for Chapter 13

Since I got no takers, I'll give up who the original inspiration was for the Heinlein Moment in this chapter: Jubal Harshaw originally made the quote (in "Stranger in a Strange Land") to Ben Caxton, after Ben confessed to getting seduced by Dawn Ardent; "You were trapped. When a gal is gonna, she's gonna; whereupon the best a man can do is settle for a negotiated peace." (Apparently, Jubal is related to either Moira OR Sybil, as that turned out to be Rather Prophetic; a few chapters later, Jubal is trapped himself, in the same way (and by the same Ms. Ardent) and is forced into dealing with it the same way Ben (and Harry) did.)

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Thursday 11th December 2008 2:30pm for Chapter 13

Before you start pointing out that Harry is acting OOC, please remember - this is not just AU, but "extremely AU", and-on-purpose. (Yes, it's a Heinlein Moment (specifically, from "Stranger in a Strange Land"); a six-inch slab of peanut-butter fudge (that is six inches by six inches square), if you name the character that first quoted Harry's eventual reaction to Moira. He quoted the saying to someone else in the story I named, but gets mousetrapped himself later in the same story, and the same way Harry was.)

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Wednesday 19th December 2007 5:56pm for Chapter 13

Exciting. I think it's appropriate that Ginny is the first one pregnant too. Not sure why. But yeah, I love this.

wwwendy posted a comment on Friday 12th January 2007 2:44pm for Chapter 13

And I still remember that look of triumph that went through Dumbledore’s eyes for just a moment when he heard how Tom and I share a blood link now

YEAH! Finally someone else who noticed that look of triumph...I was plagued for YEARS wondering what it hinted at.

Mariposa posted a comment on Thursday 6th April 2006 1:16am for Chapter 13

He he Ginny was first! very apropriate and it gave me all sorts of warm fuzzies :oD

The Resident posted a comment on Sunday 13th November 2005 11:03pm for Chapter 13

I am a great fan of RAH and have been for years. I really like the establishment of the Potter Familly along the lines of the Long Family. I'm a firm believer in children first. Really, REALLY looking forward to the upcoming chapter(s).