Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Daniel posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 6:42am

WOW that was a surprising end to the chapter. It is a well written chapter in my opinon but im not good at writing so i'm not a good judge. I like how it was flashback kind of. Keep up the good work.

DJ posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 6:37am

WOW that's a start is this one going to be a regular or onece in a while story? I don't know if I like it yet but it is a good start.

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 6:34am

I can't see this going anyplace, but then I'm not the authors. Looks like there are interesting possibilities, though. What does Hermione think of the situation?

(Sorry, but I hate Ron/Luna, but I'll overlook that in stories where it's not Harry/Ginny.)

Anyway, I'll keep reading and enjoying.

Tom A.

draregerreip posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 6:18am

Damn .... one more good story to follow ... please Keith do us a favor ... kill the bloody bunnies:)

Seriously I would love to see "Like a phoenix" come to a close ... it looks like it's not that far from an epilogue.

Uh well ... guess it's your inspiration that dictates which story gets updated.... keep them coming anyway, after all beggars can't be choosers.

Thanks for your work.

DarkPhoenix2500 posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 6:11am

....Uhm wow <_< Harry seemed a bit OOC at the start but *shrug* who cares? Quite a interesting idea you have here, not many people use hermione's parents which is kinda sad @_@ I wouldnt mind reading a harry/hermiones mom paring o_O Ah anyway, cant wait for next chapter =P

Sepiroth posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 6:03am

great story please continue this asap

Alorkin posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 6:00am

This ought to turn into a very *interesting* read. Well done again! I anxiously await the next installment of this as well as 'Ties of Blood' 'It started One Summer' 'Three for all' and any of your incomplete stories. Alorkin
Oh, BTW, I hit the 'do not respond to this' link accidentally. If you have a response to my responses, please feel free to respond. Alorkin

Nightwing510 posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 5:41am

I liked how you told what had happened to everyone after they destroyed Voldemort & the Horecuxs also.

Muirnin Cocan posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 5:26am

Oh ho... what a story you guys have started... great beginning...

And of course... No, I for one do NOT have a problem with the femmeslash, incest, nudity, sex, um... anyother words that can be used to describe your story... I fully intend to enjoy this mainly because Harry is getting laid by Hermione! *grin* I personally don't care if there is others involved, as long as Hermione and Harry are together...

Remember always to ship what is RIGHT not what is easy... and with the way that Keith writes Nothing is EVER easy! (except for the amount of times Harry can get laid!)

A note to Herman... great work too... gotta love collaborations! I especially like the other story you have got going on right now as well...

Keep up the great work...

As Always,
Muirnin - who is being interrupted by a 5 year old who is trying to learn to read a LOT more than he is supposed to before he enters Kindergarden... (No he was NOT just trying to read this story! He has a children's dictionary and is asking me questions about the words he has found! Did I say my Babes were Brilliant?)

cravingvenom posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 5:25am

Oh my god; sick as i like them.
No really...it seems the femslash will be between the mother and the child. (now i understand the incest warning)
Highly disturbing...
I guess... the plot is interesting..that is for sure.
I like the idea...well...the idea that harry love the two of them.
it just..ah...i'll just skip the part of femslash i guess....no point in leaving a story with a good plot just because certain part makes you queasy.
Anyway, good work.
I'll look out for another chapter.

Yours,
Cravingvenom

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 5:22am

Well that is one hell of a start to a story. Gets that bothersome Riddle B.S. out of the way so we can get right to the good stuff. Though I'd be curious to see Molly, I can't imagine that the rest of her family took her getting in a snit with Harry over Ginny and him not working out too well.

Robert Hope posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 5:17am

Nice chapter, saw something like it on ff.net, but yours is much better written. Hope to read more soon.

Elfguard48 posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 5:13am

Oh Deadly good this is. Cannot wait for the next chapter aka cliffie. I do feelfor Hermione and her mom. Poor Harry is in the middle. Keep up the great work

Brandon West posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 5:05am

AHhh!! Incest!! Flame, flame, random rant deriding your ability, call into question your sanity, etc.

Anyways. It's actually not a bad basis, since I don't think we have much in the way of a description of what Mrs. Granger (Ms. Granger now?) looks like so you have carte blanche.

Depending on what happens I may squick out, but probably not.

Ron posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 5:02am

I didn't really believe you guys would go ahead with this. I'm glad you did though,and want to see more of it!

AK posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 5:01am

Oh, is this one going to be funny rather than angsty (that would be a nice addition to your stories) lately you had a bit too much angst.

I think it's a bit too bad that the rest won't be in first person. Good first person stories are EXTREMELY rare and this chapter was very nice.

Looking forward to reading more

Jason Fraser posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 5:01am

Hmmm... I don't know whether to say "Poor Harry" or "Cor! Harry!" :) A perfect "prologue-type" chapter there. I'll assume that future chapters will have the exploration of the relationship between the three?

I'd love to see more of this, as the idea intrigues me very much, and I know that with Kinsfire involved, it'll be a very interesting read... Thanks for a great first chapter.

Ben Russell-Gough posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 4:52am

Oo... kay. Of course, after Family Matters, a deliberate H/Hr/J triangle story was inevitable. I look forward to seeing what you propose to do with this.

The "What the hell has just happened" explanations were quite interesting and believably IC, especially the nuclear war-level breakup between Ron and Hermione.

Mickey posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 4:50am

THIS BETTER NOT BE A STAND ALONE! A very intresting first chapter and I hope you write the rest of the story soon.

Darkness posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 4:46am

Creepy! LOL!

Its damn interesting, I'll give you that. Especially the whole mess Harry's in with Hermy's mom. I wonder how Hermione will take it. Maybe that super-computer she has for a brain can come up with something that allows Harry to be with both her and her mom while not really commiting a crime. Who knows?

This story is like coffee in the morning. You take it and you look down at the essay you wrote yesterday night and you just go,WTF!!!!