Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Ivy_Snowe posted a comment on Friday 6th April 2007 5:51am for Death of a Hero

Okay, this was a very bad fic to read in the middle of the library. It was hilarious! I was cracking up most of the time and really enjoying the 'Coven' that was a good idea. Also, the fact that the Wizarding World rallied together like that was brilliant. But best of all, Harry lives! First annual Gryffindor Welcoming Orgy? Jeez...ha!
Cheers.

~Ivy

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Thursday 5th April 2007 12:04pm for Death of a Hero

"Would he want you to kill them — before we could find out as much information as possible from them?" Lawrence asked, hoping that these people would listen.

*snicker*

I bet the DEs thought they'd been saved for a minute.

Haeton posted a comment on Thursday 5th April 2007 11:14am for Death of a Hero

Very nice, would love to see Rorschach here at fanficauthors.

amysds posted a comment on Thursday 5th April 2007 5:32am for Death of a Hero

Loved your story as usual. I am a HUGE fan of rorschachs blot as well!

JBern posted a comment on Thursday 5th April 2007 1:54am for Death of a Hero

Entertaining, but altogether not your best work. There's a few glaring grammar errors that really seem to jump out (especially the first word haHarry).

From his room he heard the two pops of Dodge and Vance leaving? Talk about loud apparition?

Harry probably should have been more surprised at Remus and Tonks as there was really no indication of it until the summer after 5th year.

Completely missing from the story was any mention of Ron.

Anyway, hope you find the criticsm useful. I did enjoy the story.~JBern

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Thursday 5th April 2007 12:37am for Death of a Hero

Great story here, and glad to see some of these ideas being picked up. Great to see how things went, and that you had Harry survive, and looks like if there wasn't a big fan club at the end of his last year, well, I'd wager that he'll have his hands full for the remaining two years of school, and beyond, LOL.

DrT posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 10:21pm for Death of a Hero

A fun send-off of that little short. I quite enjoyed it, esp. the ending. Now you just have to write the first annual orgy chapter. . . .

"T"

Lionsgate posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 9:30pm for Death of a Hero

Just one coment : the only thing that would make your storys even more exelent is if they were at least 300.000 words ... : well i still can hope , yes : thanks again for writing your storys ....

James Barber posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 7:35pm for Death of a Hero

Oh that was great, had me going there for a minute, I actually thought Harry was dead until you mention on the train that Hedwig wanted out, then I knew he wasnt. As usual you have written another outstanding fic and yes I would definitely want to be in his shoes, cause he now has gin and mione as his future finaces and probably alot more wanted to join his harem with the first two girls permission. lucky bugger!

Beau Wolff posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 5:16pm for Death of a Hero

Delightful. :)

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 4:51pm for Death of a Hero

Nice. :-)

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Wolfric posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 3:37pm for Death of a Hero

Good story; you had me fooled. I hope JKR will be similarly benevolent and not kill off our hero. Thanks for writing. W.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 3:29pm for Death of a Hero

I like!
This was great, and Voldy getting brained wit an IV pole is delightful!
In 16 years of nursing, I had several of those buggers fall on me, and they hurt!
Great redo of the very sad original.

Rorschach's Blot posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 3:06pm for Death of a Hero

Very nice, very very nice. I really liked this one, kudos.

M2J MandalorianJedi posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 2:51pm for Death of a Hero

B-E-A-utiful!!! I love the additions you've made to this one-shot ficlet. Masterful work! I definitely give this one two thumbs up!

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 2:40pm for Death of a Hero

Hopefully the Sorrowful Sixteen (the fifteen DEs plus Voldy) will have the punishment for the rest of eternity of reliving their takedowns at the brain of a single teenage practically-unarmed wizard (remember, *Dumbledore* had Harry's wand, so the only weaponry Harry had was entirely Muggle). Still, whatever happened to Draco?

Jimmy posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 2:15pm for Death of a Hero

Great story!! Keep up the good work!

Roberta Johnson posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 2:13pm for Death of a Hero

Thank goodness I wasn't taking a drink when I read about the Deez attacking Diagon Alley. Would have been a classic spit take all over my laptop! I certainly hope JKR makes good use of the twins in Deathy Hallows, they are so creative in fan fiction!
Wonderful story, as usual! Thanks.

The Resident posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 2:12pm for Death of a Hero

Very, very cute and it's ending up on my HD so I can read it any time I'm feeling a little under the weather. Keep up the great work. I offer my thanks to your cohorts, Rorschach's Blot and Meteoricshipyards, as well.

TheHard posted a comment on Wednesday 4th April 2007 1:42pm for Death of a Hero

Hi! nice one!

It was the best "harry is dead" starting story i've read, but the death of Voldemort was simply Hilarious!

Anyway, i think the form you just finished it, leave a lot to wonder... (I'm just hopping for a couple of chapter's more :D)

Thanks for sharing it.