Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

viningc posted a comment on Sunday 22nd October 2017 12:45pm for The End of the Beginning

OK, I've finished the sequel and enjoyed reading it. I felt it also had way too much sex in it, but that's just my opinion. I still enjoyed the (non-sexual) action and character development.

I'm not saying I didn't enjoy reading the sex scenes as well, because I did. I just feel that the story wold have been better with more implication than explicit imagery. I wold have rather seen more development in other areas perhaps if you needed to write a specific amount.

Another plus for less explicit sex is that the ratin can be lowered and more readers can enjoy your fine story ... think about the benefits. ;)

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Friday 19th August 2016 8:03pm for The End of the Beginning

MORE PLEASE!!!

BooksMH85 posted a comment on Thursday 30th June 2016 9:55am for The End of the Beginning

Hello, again. I just finished (?) Burning Day, and enjoyed it very much. Thank you. I confess that I am not sure if the ending placed in 2006 was the end of the story; after all it is not marked complete. However it IS an end, and a pretty good one for now. Time goes on, and you may or may not have time, energy and motivation to complete The Firebird Suite.

May I say once more how much I appreciate your work here. I can see your growth of a writer when I read them in the order written, and it is a wonderful thing to see.

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Saturday 14th June 2014 9:38am for The End of the Beginning

You ended this too soon. I'm sorry, but this ending sucked!! :-(

Nytefyre posted a comment on Monday 4th March 2013 3:45am for The End of the Beginning

I liked the pacing in this story and the meat of it. I enjoyed the Franklin twist, but was a bit surprised to see him referred to as a muggle later? Thanks for posting.

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Tuesday 1st February 2011 3:20pm for The End of the Beginning

Great story, just not long enough. ;)

ghostchicken posted a comment on Monday 1st February 2010 12:49am for The End of the Beginning

I look forward to it (the rewrite), but this was good, too.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 4:58pm for The End of the Beginning

Sorry I thought this whole story was weak, For at the end Harry got as much of the blame as the evil people

flynhghr posted a comment on Wednesday 25th November 2009 5:37pm for The End of the Beginning

I like the first better to be honest. I think Harry becoming Mr. Fix-It is a bit too much. You "repair" the fatally flawed characters like Dumbledore and Severus, and I guess that bothers me. The master manipulator taking a back seat role just doesn't strike me as realistic. The "I can't have love so I'll be a hate-aholic" potions guy being comic releif? I realize you ridicule by emasculating, but violence is so much more gratifying. Loyalty from the death of love does not a redemption make. Neither does admitting&mourning your mistakes while simultaneously maintaining manipulations.

Brad1 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd November 2009 9:39am for The End of the Beginning

I love the whole story I cant wait for a new story with harry cleaning the ministry up! keep up the awesome writing!

sleepygirl68 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th May 2009 11:19pm for The End of the Beginning

I enjoyed reading these stories.
I look forward to reading more if you should continue this.
Thanks for writing and sharing your story with us.

NemoHac posted a comment on Tuesday 6th January 2009 9:52pm for The End of the Beginning

An interesting story but I think I could see some of what you're talking about with the draft status. Most of the tension was gone once Lorelei was returned.

If you're still considering the re-write I have a few thoughts regarding Hermione/Franklin:
Both in Ashes and the shortly after Lorelei was returned there was reference to Harry being off limits to other women. Indeed this only seemed to cease being an issue when it provided something to use against the ministry. Based on this I would have to say that up until half way through this sequel it was an equal five way marriage so any swinging etc seems to be extremely out of character for the leads as portrayed by you.

Katana01 posted a comment on Thursday 4th December 2008 5:23am for The End of the Beginning

I'm hopeing that when you rewright this story you make it longer and makeing it more like a real revolution and fuck the british goverment they need help themselfs they need to be brought to see that the way they have is wrong

Carolyn Jinn posted a comment on Saturday 27th September 2008 11:30pm for The End of the Beginning

I believe you have done a good job with this story.

While I do agree with you that the ending is a little weak, It could be a leader into another story about Harry rebuilding the ministry and the wizarding world.

The descriptions in this story are very good but seems to loose momentum in this last chapter.

Overall, I think it is a good story.

Brad1 posted a comment on Friday 30th May 2008 6:48pm for The End of the Beginning

loved the new story cant wait to start reading the next part!

dennisud posted a comment on Friday 30th May 2008 12:03am for The End of the Beginning

Well this sure answers my earlier question...BUT;


Will there be more on this storyline?

Plus now he has 4 wives and ...what 2 girlfriends?!?!?!?

dennisud

Secca posted a comment on Friday 9th May 2008 1:40pm for The End of the Beginning

I enjoyed it. If you are still planing on a re-write, I would encourage you in such an action, not because it needs it, but because these things tend to get better the more effort we put into them. And if I enjoyed it this go 'round, how much more so will I enjoy the new and improved version?

The Resident posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd April 2008 6:05pm for The End of the Beginning

As always, an excellent story. Whether or not you write a third part (the reconstruction of the British Magical Government) or not, I have thoroughly enjoyed this wild ride. I know you will anyway, but I encourage you to keep up the great work.

Anomie posted a comment on Monday 7th April 2008 12:12pm for The End of the Beginning

Very nice story, but I feel that the ending left to many things unanswered. The thing that stuck out most in my mind was that Isabella Honeyspear, Ginney Weasly and Gabrielle Delacour want to intergrate themselves and join as Harry's wives and it was left hanging. Another was the starting of mending of fences between Harry and the Weasly parents, but nothing was developed on that. And a third plot was that Percy dissappeared while warning everyone on the Island of the attack on Potter Manor and it was mentioned that he might have been captured by Ministry personal, but we weren't shown what happened after that, such as was he actually sent to Azkaban like harry surmised or was he tortured like Harry was or might he have been yanked by Amelia's loyal auror's before Ministry personal were able to get to him.

I can't tell if these are just unanswered plot threads or hints to what might be covered in a sequel. If a sequal is on the way, I'm looking forward to it.

noylj posted a comment on Thursday 27th March 2008 6:24pm for The End of the Beginning

Please, needs a better ending. I'm not sure you had to Franklin a living wizard--I notice that in fanfic, that almost every famous person was/is a witch or wizard, thus validating the pureblood attitude.
Of course, my opinion of the WW is that of another fanfic I read where Harry and his extended family go off to live out of time/space to reappear in 1000 or 10000 years after the WW has died out completely. Never did read the end of the story, but just thinking of the WW dying out seemed good to me. Since Harry took all the "good" witches and wizards, the pure-bloods were left to their own devices.