Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

joeBob posted a comment on Wednesday 26th February 2014 4:07am for The Beginning of the End

Skip marker

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Monday 31st January 2011 3:48pm for The Beginning of the End

Yay! Named chapters!
That was a pretty dramatic way to start a story. I'm definitely intrigued. Well done!

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Friday 28th December 2007 7:09am for The Beginning of the End

It's got to be Draco, right? He's the only one who we didn't see die of the major evil ones. Bastard sends a finger. I can't wait to see what's in store.

Viridian posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 3:48am for The Beginning of the End

Off to a running start, I see!

Nice transition over from LAPFTA. The rock exploding was a nice touch - a good bit of accidental magic is to be expected at such a time.

The Resident posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 2:30am for The Beginning of the End

I hope that Harry defeats this fool so badly and so publicly that anyone with any thoughts of becoming the next 'Dark Lord' will forever give up any such idea. Keep up the great work. I eagerly await the next chapter. P.S. did anyone bother to check and see if the 'finger' actually belonged to Lorelei?

sasqch posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 1:04am for The Beginning of the End

An interesting prologue.

I will admit to being slightly displeased by the total comfort level between the Potters and Ron/Ginny. Yeah, it’s been five years, but their betrayal was awfully deep and constant. Harry may have made a decision to forgive them, but it just seems so quick and complete given that these two were guilty of a more heinous behavior than Bill or Charlie. Both Ron and Ginny (one would suppose, since she was all but engaged to Harry) knew Harry, yet believed the reported actions of his two-timing. Wore, though was their continued assault against Harry’s honor (Ginny’s statement about being glad Lily and James were dead, the rallying of the school against Harry, etc). And even if Harry did forgive the two, wouldn’t his wives be at least a little abrasive to the duo (even if it was only to crow about them being with Harry)?

This complaint is very minor though; the rest of the story set-up is well done. The idea that Severus continued his "mellowing" while being away from the pressures of being an agent makes sense. And having Albus be such an integral part of the Potter family continues the comments in the first story. Another small, yet significant touch that I really liked was the identity of Ron’s wife. Canon!Ron would never accept the idea of even looking at a Slytherin as a friend, let alone a partner. Having Ron mature enough to look beyond the silly House-Feuds was a nice way of showing his commitment to change his ways from the first book.

As to the current Dark Lord, my money is one either Draco or Bill/Charlie. Draco, only because he would continue to live on his father’s coat-tails by using the Dark Mark, and he’s the last "big name" not given an on-screen termination in the last story. As for Bill/Charlie, I could see either one of them eventually turn their festering self-loathing for their actions into something that was Harry’s fault. But I could be wrong.

Chris

David Thacker posted a comment on Thursday 2nd November 2006 8:12pm for The Beginning of the End

One other review said that this was a plots {the kidnapping} of Fudge's and with the tie frame it might be how long dose it take to wake up from a stunner on ones own maybe 30 minutes(speling?) at the most and the attacke could have been a few {2-6 minutes} to anouther 30 minutes that is with the girl running fro the bad guys and Fudge could be killed in 1 or 2 minutes and found if at hoe or work very fast or faster if he was dumped some where.
How meany chapters or you planing for this story you stated that you wish t finish it the 15 of the November that pules the numbers of chapters will let us know who fast you might [big might] post?

dahurstsr posted a comment on Thursday 2nd November 2006 2:08pm for The Beginning of the End

Excellent start to the sequel

cmatbmed posted a comment on Thursday 2nd November 2006 11:48am for The Beginning of the End

Looks like the start of another good story.

matthiasblack posted a comment on Thursday 2nd November 2006 11:45am for The Beginning of the End

Wow, what a heartless bastard. Cutting off a 5 year olds finger. I already don't like the guy and hope Harry takes care of business. Keep up the work and I hope you can update soon.

MaryJane6707 posted a comment on Thursday 2nd November 2006 11:40am for The Beginning of the End

Well, I am glad they were able to have some time in peace! I can't wait to see what happens next. Great beginning!

DJ posted a comment on Thursday 2nd November 2006 11:34am for The Beginning of the End

What a start I can't wait to see what you cook up. Is Bill Weasley the bad guy? Any way keep it up & update soon and thanks.

Jeremy DuCharme posted a comment on Thursday 2nd November 2006 11:21am for The Beginning of the End

Hmm, call out the guy who knocked off the last Dork Lord by kidnapping his daughter and sending him one of her severed fingers. I believe the Darwin Awards, Magical World Canidates, for 2003 are now closed. Winner by acclimation, once the Potter Clan have made him assume room temperature, Dark Lord Basileus. :)

n4zhg posted a comment on Thursday 2nd November 2006 10:58am for The Beginning of the End

Gee, no prizes for guessing that this Lord Basileus is Draco Malfoy?

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Thursday 2nd November 2006 10:17am for The Beginning of the End

What a start, there is a dead man walking in Lord Basileus. I wonder if he is someone from Harry past that is comming back to haunt him.

MPF

KenF posted a comment on Thursday 2nd November 2006 10:09am for The Beginning of the End

Oh, dear.

Mark Safransky posted a comment on Thursday 2nd November 2006 9:02am for The Beginning of the End

Oh my, someone decided he needed to be planted six feet under. Can't help but wonder if it isn't dear Draco who would have gotten his wand rights back about now. But that might be a bit obvious. Wonder who will be the new Minister? Hope it's Aunt Amelia. Say, is this your NaNoWriMo fic this year?

sylver_skoon posted a comment on Thursday 2nd November 2006 8:20am for The Beginning of the End

there is nothing more dangerous than a pissed off mother, except 4 mothers and their powerful husband.
The earth's axle will be tilted...

More please

texasranger_10 posted a comment on Thursday 2nd November 2006 7:14am for The Beginning of the End

oh this is to good as much as i want you to finish your others first. please another chapter. i want to see harry strip him a good one.

Kalen Darkmoon posted a comment on Thursday 2nd November 2006 6:17am for The Beginning of the End

Interesting start though a little horrific what was done to a toddler. The new dork lord has done something beyond stupid and will deserve getting filtered from the gene pool by Harry.