Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Monday 31st January 2011 4:03pm for Dynasty's End

Dun duh DUH! The plot thickens...

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Friday 28th December 2007 7:52am for Dynasty's End

Uh oh. This is getting messy. At least Malfoy was as easy to deal with as he should be.

Renzo7 posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 12:33pm for Dynasty's End

can't review from chapter 3, so i'll do it here... really cruel keeping us in such suspense. this is very good work, though lapfta was much better in my opinion.
one thing, shouldn't harry be so mad and concerned that he shouldn't be making jokes at this time?
I'm sure the new law won't apply, though, all's happened outside the uk, so the law shouldn't apply to harry's family, since they live on another "country"

MaryJane6707 posted a comment on Saturday 4th November 2006 12:36pm for Dynasty's End

Well, I have a feeling that was the easy part. It is so typical of Draco to be such a stupid prat. I am worried about Harry's baby girl now!

KenF posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 11:44pm for Dynasty's End

And they say violence never solves anything. Of course, if the ministry is still as corrupt as ever, Dork Lard Basselope will be out of jail before dinner.

BJH posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 11:26pm for Dynasty's End

You know, I think I might have overlooked a possiblelevel of complexity in this story.

If Harry's daughter was kidnapped by representatives of the Ministry to force him into fightinng Harry is going toreact, rather strongly, against the Ministry in response. The Goblins are strongly sided with Harry.

Could you be leeding us into another Goblin rebellion, this time led by a Wizard? And will it entail House Elves and other beings?

BJH

BJH posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 4:35pm for Dynasty's End

Ah, so the Ministry kidnapped Lorelei in order to lure Harry into fighting their battle. But exactly who did it?

And how do Bill and Charlie fit into this?

And I'm sure that you haven't finished with Ginny yet.

BJH

P.S. A vibrating rubber chicken-shaped dildo... There just might be a market for that.

Oldwolf posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 3:00pm for Dynasty's End

Ok, there is going to be blood on the moon, quite possibly literally, for this one. That Auror is going to have so many people who want them dead, they will be exceptionally lucky if they *only* end up a greasy smear on the landscape.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 12:48pm for Dynasty's End

Brilliant!
Ah Malfoy! You poor, pathetic, gonad-deprived wanker.
Please post again soon as this is a pearler of a story.

vheritas@aapt.net.au

Deborahsu posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 11:14am for Dynasty's End

Okay, okay! Update before the suspense kills me, please??? I do enjoy your stories so!

matthiasblack posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 10:27am for Dynasty's End

Oooohhh, man I want him to get his little girl and I want her home now. Good luck with the next chapter and your other fics.

n4zhg posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 10:19am for Dynasty's End

And the plot sickens...

The Resident posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 9:04am for Dynasty's End

Oops! Draco made a big boo-boo. The Auror made a bigger one. Now that Auror has Harry and the Twins and the head of the DMLE on their case. This does not bode well for that individual's continued good health (or existence for that matter). Excellent chapter. I'm looking forward to more soon.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 8:21am for Dynasty's End

Now the plot really thickens.

MPF

James Barber posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 8:06am for Dynasty's End

Well, well, well you actually did it, you posted your sequel without us having to wait a year! I'm impressed. now that I got all that scarcastic shit out of the way!

Thanks for posting this, great story, got me to figuring it must be someone in the ministry probably had something to do with fudge trying to get harry to take care of his problems. hope to see an update soon!

Panaka posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 8:05am for Dynasty's End

Harry turns round facing a room full of aurors, with his aura flashing bright around him and his eyes lighting up with power. A desk is reduced to splinters.
"Right, which one of you sick fucks has her?"

The entire auror core shits itself before fainting.

Cool story.

sylver_skoon posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 6:55am for Dynasty's End

This came to me just after reading...

----------
Harry makes a floo call to the twins

"Fred, Georges, , we have a suspect and we need you to make him talk."

"Good! Where are you?"

"In madam Bones' office. The guy is an Auror."

Fred and Georges' predator grins could turn pale a goblin

"Can we play with him a little before we make him talk?"

The Auror begins to blanch.

"Remember, we have to find Lorelei" Harry says.

"Right. ! We test our toys on him for no more than 5 minutes, then we make him talk. We'll be there in 5."

The Auror whimpers.

-----------------


Sylver

Viridian posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 4:00am for Dynasty's End

Oh boy... The excrement has intercepted the rotary oscillator at relativistic speeds.

I wonder if Draco inadvertantly foiled one of Fudge's plots by assassinating him?

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 3:17am for Dynasty's End

Wowa! The thick plottens.

I wouldn't expect Draco to be much of a problem, but did expect him to be the new dork lord. Now I have no idea who really has Lorelli and why.

Thanks for writing, and updating so quickly.

Tom A.

John Fitzgerald posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 2:13am for Dynasty's End

That was a great start to an excellent story. Thanks.