Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

Anansii posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 5:59pm

OK, so that's Two Dark Lords with a side order of evil Weasleys. Hope Hermoine finds a way to get her oar in. Also I hope there's something really interesting in the backup copy of that prophecy. Makes sense they'd have one - the putative regular storage system is so obviously designed to fall over with dramatic loud crashes and much destruction, not actually keep stuff safe or anything.

Shadow High Angel posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 5:34pm

Great chapter, love the idea of the bleeper and adore how he handled the owl and its reaction when he got off the train, adore that you are starting to have him enjoy himself. I really can't wait to see what the Ghomes are going to do to upset the Goblins when they start to move for control of Harry's vaults.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 5:29pm

good chapter

Melferd posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 5:16pm

I really do adore poor Hermione, so I hope Harry can find it in his heart to forgive her. It is very nice to see Harry let his hair down, and yet not become a whoredog in the process. Marriage??? WTF??? If that is so, he's going to make Godzilla look like a Japanese infrastructure planner when he finds out!! Stay strong, big guy!!

PS. Weasleys = eeewwwww

the DragonBard posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 4:56pm

I'm not a fan of Betrayal fics, or ones with too many OC, especiallyif it looks like an OCship. However, with your track record, I'll hold off on making judgments. Sad to see evil Weasley family.

Glad to see you updating again, after around a year off. I also hope to see those original projects you've been working on for publication. I've been working on... or rather trying to work on, some stuff myself, but no joy.

I hope this is a short piece, so I can see justice served quickly. Also, so we can see some of your other, more fun, projects soon.

Darryn posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 4:18pm

I like a good Travelling Harry story, well written.

jilumasam posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 4:00pm

Damn this story is going places!!!!! Now I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment....

jetrois posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 3:43pm

Interesting start to the story

Jonathan Northwood posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 3:41pm

I like the way you're portraying Harry in this tale. Strong, strong-willed, and with the courage of his convictions. And your take on the others? Delightful!

Wolf550e posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 2:29pm

Was this written more than 5 years ago? Otherwise, very cliche.

Darak1 posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 2:27pm

So basically in England its Dark versus Dark.

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 2:18pm

Awesome start to a new story! Can't wait to see more.

Thanks for writing!

Carol Layland posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 2:16pm

Oh yes, I do like this. Harry on the loose and going to the very head of the magical money controllers. Please, please update this as soon as possible. Carol layland

Nekura Enzeru posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 11:43am

Well written start to a new fic...doesn't waste time with an overly descriptive paragraph, jumps straight into the thick of things. Surprised but pleased to see a new take on Harry's 'compulsory' trip to Gringrotts after escaping--good to see a manipulative Dumbledore who isn't caught completely off guard and actually has contingencies in place.

Don't know about the woman Harry met though--strangers, and already deciding to share a meal, just like that? Would've been good to see a bit more build up in that regard.

Looking forward to seeing what makes this betrayal-fic unique. Got some good potential here, and I hope it pans out well.

Cliff Bryner posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 10:50am

I'm going to enjoy this story. Please do me a favor, and put this high on your priority list. I find that my 60 years have not made me a patient person. Old age must be overrated. Peace.

GremlinXTJ posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 9:06am

Huh ... well this is an interesting angle.
I wonder how else is "evil".

Dave Harris posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 9:05am

Laughed at Miss "Caught You High Tailing".

The whole Hermione suddenly realises she's been under the Imperius (speeled correctly for once!) thing seemed a bit quick. Some background might have been useful.

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 6:52am

It's always a pleasure to read your writings, and this is no different. Well done & thanks.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 6:22am

Really enjoyed this start, and was glad to see that not everyone seems to be against Harry, though it sure looks like Dumbledore is a right jerk there. Will be curious how the meeting with the Gnomes go, if Hermione is on the up and up with her confession, and what all it will mean for Harry, especially since the Goblins are just basically jerks who aren't anywhere near as helpful as we'd like to wish they could be at times.

Riven posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 6:21am

i like this, is this a one shot or a multi chapter fic? and if it is multi chapter are you going to continue it?

i only ask because it has been a LONG time sence you have updated any of your stories that i thought you had given up fan fiction