Content Harry Potter Trixie Belden Star Trek: TNG My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reviews

noylj posted a comment on Thursday 12th October 2017 5:15pm for Friends along the way

She's loose, just not a prostitute...

Patches posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2014 10:02pm for Friends along the way

Well Harry has really met an interesting girl at "the club". I'm glad he is being careful and only had two beers. The conversation has become quite heavy but with a good moral concluscion. I look forward to more of this story. p

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2014 5:15pm for Friends along the way

Moving swiftly on to Ch. 3!! PLEASE make sure you finish this, even if it takes the next six months.

voldemort008 posted a comment on Tuesday 4th March 2014 11:18am for Friends along the way

Well thats me done. No sense reading about a gay harry because thats what he apparently is. Any almost 16 year old that turns down sex is either gay, has a tiny penis, or is so afraid of girls that its ridiculous. Sometimes people go so far out of their way to make harry a 'gentleman' that it just ends up unrealistic.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Tuesday 9th August 2011 7:30am for Friends along the way

Way to go, Harry! I hope Dumbles get his a$$ kicked.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Sunday 15th August 2010 10:38pm for Friends along the way

Very good chapter.

gunny

joeBob posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 4:03am for Friends along the way

Still seems like a repost.

The girl (Kaatje) never did make a lick of sense, but there's no way that she didn't have: a trace, multiple tails, an imperious command to get Harry, and/or a portkey or other means to capture him.
The moment Harry renewed contact with her, he'd be captured or, at the very least, in a fight.

Good chapter, even if it was all deju-vu. Too bad Harry was such a wimp about sleeping with Heidi, and she wasn't experienced enough to see through his BS rationalizations.

maddsloth posted a comment on Tuesday 26th January 2010 4:50pm for Friends along the way

"I want to have sex with you" said the Hot Girl
"My name is Harry, Harry Potter Stupid is Stupid Does".

Either, Harry has more morals then Dumbledore pretends to have or he is Gay… does bug me when Harry has this ‘holier then tho art’ attitude. Or let me guess he is saving himself for Hermione who he does not yet know did not sell him out?

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 4:50pm for Friends along the way

Another excellent chapter I hope the Weasley's loose everything.

Markus Gabler posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2010 10:25am for Friends along the way

Aloah,

it's realy nice to see something new from your quill and IMHO it's a realy good start and I'm realy looking forward to see what you'll have in your backpocket for poor Harry ;-)

KR
Shadow

gadriam posted a comment on Sunday 24th January 2010 6:29pm for Friends along the way

Just lovely, and pretty much what i really wanted to see. I like the "special needs"-thing, and the whole galleon vs. metal value has annoyed me for a while. As the exchange rate is what it is, it would be goood business to convert mundane money to galleons and then sell the gold. Harry would think of that, I'm sure.
As for the tone of the story, it's starting to look like a less slapsticky version of Rorschack's Blot's Make A Wish. I don't think you'll stay with that for long but i appreciate it. Let the guy rock! "One step ahead of the shoeshine" and all that. Greatly anticipating the next installment. In your own time, of course...

g

Oh, and could you please up "Ties of blood" on your own site? I miss that story, and i forgot to copy it before you removed it...

Hemotem posted a comment on Sunday 24th January 2010 2:05am for Friends along the way

An interesting start I like where this looks like it is going to go. I do look forward to seeing more of this in the future.
Question though, are you going to keep Harry a few steps ahead of the war(Dumbles,Voldie,Ministery,....etc)??

Hemotem

Ronnee posted a comment on Sunday 24th January 2010 1:52am for Friends along the way

A very nice start. And it definitely looks like something I'm going to enjoy. I can't wait for the next few parts.

Rick D Gale posted a comment on Sunday 24th January 2010 12:54am for Friends along the way

Thanks for writing (or posting) again. This looks like it will be a great story! I hope Harry can get someone to help him take on the 'powers-that-be' and teach them a lesson or two.

I look forward to your next chapter.

rdgale

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Saturday 23rd January 2010 7:01pm for Friends along the way

This was a nice part here, enjoyed the intrigue that Hary's becoming a part of here, and will be curious what will happen with he and Hermione now, that she wants to make it right, and Dumbledore has come close to messing up their relationship for good. Will look forward to hopefully other new allies and friends Harry can make next time, and how the deal with the Gnomes will do financially to Britain.

Michael10 posted a comment on Saturday 23rd January 2010 5:09pm for Friends along the way

Glad to see you back and giving us interesting stories. I hope this is the start of you working on some of the other stories you have as they are awesome. Keep up the good work.

Illusia posted a comment on Saturday 23rd January 2010 5:48am for Friends along the way

I liked this. Harry surpasses his enemies expectations, and faces some problems without the goblins bowing to his needs. :) It's good to see him outside britain as well.
Now, Hermione was a dissapointment. Imperio is so used and so is her defence. I do hope Harry really doesn't see her or forgive her. I mean she's been like this many times over. Everyone also seems to be against Harry in Britain. Would be nice to see at least some of the sheep think differently. And of course so much adversity made it feel overwhelming but it also made me wanna read on and see how Harry is going to start paying them back.

Only time I was confused when Harry met that first foreign woman. I had to re-read it to see if he really blabbed everything to her and why she took it all like she did.

I really hope you update soon. Seeing how Harry is growing and finding his backbone is thrilling.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Saturday 23rd January 2010 1:18am for Friends along the way

For those of you wondering if you have seen this story before, if you follow either Kins' own Yahoo group, 3-or-4-Part Harmony, or Rotaryfile (the last two are also Yahoo groups, and I'm a co-moderator of the last), you have, as Betrayed is published in HTML format in the Files section of the latter two (and has been commented on in Kins' group, which I also frequent).

This chapter goes into Harry's first face-to-face with the gnomes (and why it's important later in the story) as well how he managed to successfully win the heart of Kaatje without trying. Also, Harry and Kaatje uncover how the goblins are screwing over wizarding Britain (completely separate from how DumbAsADoor is doing the same thing).

Tlcatlady posted a comment on Saturday 23rd January 2010 12:26am for Friends along the way

That was another great chapter! 1% of all gnomish transactions in Britain should rather quickly cover 10% of his immediate vault value I'd think. I like his new friends. :) Thanks for the update. TLC

KenF posted a comment on Friday 22nd January 2010 8:34pm for Friends along the way

I've read this somewhere else, but I can't recall where at the moment. It was a good story, although my desire to personally maim Dumbles interfered with my enjoyment near the end.

KenF